Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
7:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Heck Ive went to almost all battery powered equipment!!! I couldnt tell u if Klotz, K2, RA, or Dolmar Synthetic is in my 346xp, blowers, and FS250 brushcutter!I know I have Dominator at 50to1 in the 562xp right now.

I just bought a FS250 from my dealer. He stashed a pallet of them a few years back. :)

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I read this b4 Randy. I refrained from Posting it because it's from an Amsoil dealer therefore the skeptics will not believe it. Unfortunately.

My old sponsor in NA told me "Tell it like it is and let the hair go with the hide"

We owe it to one another to do that. But we gotta all be willing to be as open minded as possible for that to work.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have they stopped selling them new in the States Randy? We can still get them off the shelf here in NZ.

Yeah......a few years ago. Sadly.

I took offense to Eggshooters post! Thats being sarcastic about an issue we r tying to work through!!!:D

Thanks for being cool Keith. We gonna make ain't we?

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm still gonna run my 2 stroke oil cocktail. My results don't lie...
Good enough for who its for...

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just got an email from Marc.....didn't really address directly the question I asked. At any rate.....

Hi There,

Further to our chat regarding AMSOIL Dominator 2-Stroke Racing Oil and internal rust. We spoke with AMSOIL Technical Services. They tell us that Dominator certainly contains a healthy dose of rust and corrosion inhibitors. As Dominator is frequently used in snowmobiles, corrosion protection is priority. I hope this helps put this misconception to rest. If you have other questions, we will be happy to help.

Regards,

Marc Roden
www.oildepot.ca
1-800-748-5781

markds2

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah......a few years ago. Sadly.

Thanks for being cool Keith. We gonna make ain't we?

BTW Randy, as we discussed on the phone a couple of weeks ago, let me know when you are going to have some MS500i's back on your bench and I'll send my cylinder over to you.....after I've run at least 15 tanks of 91 E free mixed at 40:1 with Amsoil Dominator (I've just got a couple of quarts delivered after reading this thread :)) through it.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Try being in my shoes. I'm kinda pissed I even started looking at oils. Not a damn thing wrong with the oil I've used all these years. Nothing. I've opened Pandora's box and now here we are.
These tests are really cool. I enjoy them. Thanks again for all your time and effort you put into all these.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
BTW Randy, as we discussed on the phone a couple of weeks ago, let me know when you are going to have some MS500i's back on your bench and I'll send my cylinder over to you.....after I've run at least 15 tanks of 91 E free mixed at 40:1 with Amsoil Dominator (I've just got a couple of quarts delivered after reading this thread :)) through it.

You got it.....but keep on me about it. I'll forget.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
12:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Just remember I have the MMWS jurisdiction for the North Island..........;)

Aaanndd, as a fuel maker, i always use 95 so that the higher octane allows some slippage over time. Not a problem if you chew through it quickly tho. So glad we don't have to worry about the ethanol issues, yet.