• Poll closed .

cuttinscott

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I Need a Good Home...........

We found a stray David Bradley saw in the back after the GTG Sunday? It had a piece of cardboard stuck in the top saying "I Need a Good Home"?
But the saw that did find a Good Home was that SmittyBilt Piped 7900 that Bret and Josh and Co. Presented me with. They could of pushed me over with a feather when they did that... I was blown away literally I was not right the rest of the day. It was a Really Great gift that I had never expected and It will be cherished for sure. Again thank You to the few that were in on that gig. You guys and Gals are great and I know we all had a good time at the Upstate NY Chainsaw GTG....

A Gratefulsmittybilt 2017.jpg Scott

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
7:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I Need a Good Home...........

We found a stray David Bradley saw in the back after the GTG Sunday? It had a piece of cardboard stuck in the top saying "I Need a Good Home"?
But the saw that did find a Good Home was that SmittyBilt Piped 7900 that Bret and Josh and Co. Presented me with. They could of pushed me over with a feather when they did that... I was blown away literally I was not right the rest of the day. It was a Really Great gift that I had never expected and It will be cherished for sure. Again thank You to the few that were in on that gig. You guys and Gals are great and I know we all had a good time at the Upstate NY Chainsaw GTG....

A GratefulView attachment 67156 Scott

That is too cool for school.

Last edited:

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

hseII

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Hsell is just sour because he idolizes me but then found out I'm an engineer and if any of his millwright buddies finds out he'll lose his street cred.
View attachment 67115

I knew you were an Engineer, & needing a hero, so I made my presence known.

Cause that's what Wellers & MillWrights Are: an Engineer's Heroes.

Like OWiseWon say, I take up a lot of space.

[emoji38][emoji38]

hseII

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Caption photo:

"Listen here Mr. Redfunny, take your sissy saw and your sissy chaps and get out of here!!! Or I am going to take my billy bob skid steer and remove you myself. How do you like them apples?"

"The Cheerleadin' Sections over there."

"Make sure you shimmy on your way back."

hseII

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Based on both of their pervious comments I think what they are saying was "did you see that handsome young feller named Marshy?" "Yeah, he has some sexy Husqvarnas too"

"John, be a good fellow & pull what's left of that piece of Stihl chain Marshy had on his saw out of that Echo Muffler.

Evidently the Swiss chain was a touché hard for this big Asian girl to digest."

"And see if your Gal will let him borrow a tear towel while your over there, he wasn't expecting it."

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Turns out this guy is my Father, according to the little fragile waitress at the hotel where we ate Sunday night.IMG_2247.JPG

And I just found out this am that Heath and Dave are brothers, so this is my Uncle. I have a wonderful family I didnt even know about.IMG_2248.PNG

hseII

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
S

What the hell is a kentucky 31?

Google It.

daff607f3408f43a4bf7e8f1e326b9c7.png

hseII

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Turns out this guy is my Father, according to the little fragile waitress at the hotel where we ate Sunday night.View attachment 67157

And I just found out this am that Heath and Dave are brothers, so this is my Uncle. I have a wonderful family I didnt even know about.View attachment 67158

We are thinking about changing the Name of the GTG to the Upstate NY Odd Fellows Family Reunion.

STEVE would of course still be the Grand PooPa.