Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
1:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This vid speaks for itself, but i like to talk so...
I taught Jeremy all he knows about running a pipe saw.
He got his new Husky 346XP pipe saw direct from the hand of the builder and he put the lesson I gave him to good use.
Cuts out twice and then misses the cant entirely...I am so proud of my baby boy.
Dave

Richard,

You did a fine job on passing down your skills.

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
2:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for the compliments! (fixed)
:coleman: :pesas:

Just like one of my buddies that thinks we are going to start logging with Mules & a cross cut saw, (he's been watching some dude & his gal friend on YouTube), you're now legally blind, & delusional.

Have someone drive you to get your new pocket protectors, & then go get some new glasses.

Evidently, you also need to lay off Uncle121212's "Hippy Lettuce" too.

Brucey Lucy, can y'all somehow ping @Jon1212 12's every time someone types "Hippy Lettuce" ?

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
MustangMike said:
That saw runs great, but it need a real bar on it!

Wade, you must have avoided my saws!
Nah, I ran two of yours and thought the 60cc saw ran fantastic, didn't care to much for the other one. :boxing:So actually your two plus that 661 and one of Bret's 064 special sauce that I ran years ago actually makes 4 Stihl saws I've ran. LOL

Last edited:

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
12:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Just like one of my buddies that thinks we are going to start logging with Mules & a cross cut saw, (he's been watching some dude & his gal friend on YouTube), you're now legally blind, & delusional.

Have someone drive you to get your new pocket protectors, & then go get some new glasses.

Evidently, you also need to lay off Uncle121212's "Hippy Lettuce" too.

Brucey Lucy, can y'all somehow ping @Jon1212 12's every time someone types "Hippy Lettuce" ?
Strangely enough, Yes.

But it's due to that solid Engineering, & plus, those Chevarados are now made somewhere else: just like our cabbage.

Cousin,

You must have caught a case of the Spiteful from @dall.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i'll try to do some every day
Highlights of stuff i saw live that I hope i can find on video - All of Lee's monster saws ( I am still deaf).
A saw/chain combo that jumped out at me was the @RI Chevy MS660 built by @mdavlee and running a @dall square ground chain.
Running against @spencerpaving , @cuttinscott , @Adirondackstihl (AKA Dibs), @Redfin
Seeing 7 KMS4 and 7 166 and 5 CT Dolmars all in one place, and getting to run my KMS4 :)
Talking to all kinds of guys, it's a dang blur.
Dave
You should remember that saw Dave. It won 6 cube heads up racing in TN