Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
5:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So who's coming out this year?
Exact date has not been set in stone, however there are 2-3 weekends to choose from.
Typically the last or 2nd to last Sunday in April......weather permitting of course.

Like always, the GTG will be on a Sunday to avoid interruption of daily business activities.

Basement tours of the downtown Main St. facility will be postponed until the following weekend.

I'm gonna throw this out there.....because I consider Steve and Scott dear friends of mine, lets all donate a few dollars towards the food vendor? In the past couple years I know the boys have been left with a pretty hefty food bill ($1k +) at the end of the day. Lets all chip in and help cover the cost this year. I think if we all pitched in $10-$15 that would greatly reduce the strain of bill.
Anyway.....just throwin that out there._MG_5748.jpg _MG_5841.jpg _MG_5827.jpg

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like a great idea to me Jeremy, we donate at the CT GTG as it does not have a business sponsor. As long as it is after 4/15, I will be there, always a great time, great people, great food, and lots of great saws and other equipment.

I look forward to it every year, sometimes I bring a friend, and I even usually get to see my Nephew there!

Steve & Scott are great hosts, and they were gracious enough to show my friend Harold how the chain sharpening machine worked, it is really a slick unit!

Lee H

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
2:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I ain't goin, to far ta drive, to many saws ta pack, saws to hard ta stat, I don't eat
no food, Folks beat on muh saws, They lean on muh truck, sit on muh tailgate,
I hit steel in a log, Steve & Scott are *b-wordes.

See Ya Alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll in April. :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I ain't goin, to far ta drive, to many saws ta pack, saws to hard ta stat, I don't eat
no food, Folks beat on muh saws, They lean on muh truck, sit on muh tailgate,
I hit steel in a log, Steve & Scott are *b-wordes.

See Ya Alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll in April. :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Hopin to make it this year to shake your hand Lee.