Cobby08

I’m a face down ass up guy
Local time
8:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I Need a Good Home...........

We found a stray David Bradley saw in the back after the GTG Sunday? It had a piece of cardboard stuck in the top saying "I Need a Good Home"?
But the saw that did find a Good Home was that SmittyBilt Piped 7900 that Bret and Josh and Co. Presented me with. They could of pushed me over with a feather when they did that... I was blown away literally I was not right the rest of the day. It was a Really Great gift that I had never expected and It will be cherished for sure. Again thank You to the few that were in on that gig. You guys and Gals are great and I know we all had a good time at the Upstate NY Chainsaw GTG....

A GratefulView attachment 67156 Scott

c0c5be6925a31c66eb7a188f41c44a88.jpg

Nope already got one lol

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol. Too funny!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

spencerpaving

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I Need a Good Home...........

We found a stray David Bradley saw in the back after the GTG Sunday? It had a piece of cardboard stuck in the top saying "I Need a Good Home"?
But the saw that did find a Good Home was that SmittyBilt Piped 7900 that Bret and Josh and Co. Presented me with. They could of pushed me over with a feather when they did that... I was blown away literally I was not right the rest of the day. It was a Really Great gift that I had never expected and It will be cherished for sure. Again thank You to the few that were in on that gig. You guys and Gals are great and I know we all had a good time at the Upstate NY Chainsaw GTG....

A GratefulView attachment 67156 Scott
For all that you two have done for us over the past few years....it's the least we could do....and thanks to you...I've been wearing a dolmar hat lately. :eek: I hope you are happy with it....it's not a all out race saw..but just a easy starting gas play. Toy

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here's Heath trying to be a funny guy.

@Adirondackstihl, you should of kicked him in the sack.

I don't know how we ever managed to modify that stand to WookieHeight on Saturday without such a Scholar.

Somehow though, we did fumble thru the process of shortening it 8 whole inches, & then reassembling it.

All without Threads too!

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I don't know how we ever managed to modify that stand to WookieHeight on Saturday without such a Scholar.

Somehow though, we did fumble thru the process of shortening it 8 whole inches, & then reassembling it.

All without Threads too!
Well a broken clock is right twice a day so... ;)

Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

All without Threads too!

IMG_8862.JPG