The Official OPE Purse Swinging Thread

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well it all started with me questioning how a 7310p beat a 500i. @dall get her feelings hurt, started cussing like a sailor with a bad case of tourette's, said Mitch's test was rigged, said Mitch is a lowlife like Jmssaws because he dared to make his 7310 rip like a mofo...back biting, purse slingin, sucker punching, and more name callin ensued and we're now where we are: Sitting back, laughing our asses off that grown men have thin skin and insecurity issues when it comes to their chainsaws.
i didnt get butthurt
i just called it as i saw it and still say the same thing as before
if dust is from a sharp chain then ill never have to sharpen another chain that gets sent to me to sharpen

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well it all started with me questioning how a 7310p beat a 500i. @dall get her feelings hurt, started cussing like a sailor with a bad case of tourette's, said Mitch's test was rigged, said Mitch is a lowlife like Jmssaws because he dared to make his 7310 rip like a mofo...back biting, purse slingin, sucker punching, and more name callin ensued and we're now where we are: Sitting back, laughing our asses off that grown men have thin skin and insecurity issues when it comes to their chainsaws.
And oil.... don't forget oil.

Maintenance Chief

Disrupting the peace with an old chainsaw
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I read a little bit of this thead with certain expectations, mostly fan stuff and opinions.
I was however surprised to see" value "as a point of interest? I kind of expect to pay for technology, after all we dont have house phones that cost 700.00 dollars.
If value and simplicity really are a deciding factor ,I'd think that 3 clone saws ported at home would be the best bang for the buck? If there life expectancy is just 1/3 of a name brand saw you've still saved about $200.00 and if one came down the line in very good shape you really did well.
I'm not in possession of either saw but some of the argument for either seems invalid, the 500i hasn't really been out long enough to even speculate on its longevity(unless your psychic).
I'm also wondering why this thread exists?