Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Talking about variables is a valid point but putting Mitch's name in the same sentence with Jmssaws is a real low blow...IMO.

Edit: I don't know Mitch but have followed his work for years. I never got the impression he was a scammer like Jmssaws. Seems like a straight shooter. Am I missing something?

I know Mitch pretty well. He and I collaborated on the 562XP quite a lot when it first came along.

Then a few years later, I had to try to get a fellas money back from Mitch on a deal that he never delivered on. We haven't spoken since. About a year ago another fella tried the get me involved in a deal gone wrong with Mitch and I just told him how to deal with it himself. He called the sheriff local to Mitch, and a few days later he got a tracking number for his saw.....finally.

I found that Mitch was a member here a month or two ago, and I added him to the discourage list in hopes that he would go away rather than me having to ban him.

But yeah....he knows how to port a chainsaw, and stuff.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
5:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know Mitch pretty well. He and I collaborated on the 562XP quite a lot when it first came along.

Then a few years later, I had to try to get a fellas money back from Mitch on a deal that he never delivered on. We haven't spoken since. About a year ago another fella tried the get me involved in a deal gone wrong with Mitch and I just told him how to deal with it himself. He called the sheriff local to Mitch, and a few days later he got a tracking number for his saw.....finally.

I found that Mitch was a member here a month or two ago, and I added him to the discourage list in hopes that he would go away rather than me having to ban him.

But yeah....he knows how to port a chainsaw, and stuff.
I bet
Dallas knew that chit all along he was just playing these guys lol.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
(@Mastermind) Randy, I want to thank you for this information. As I said earlier, I've followed Mitchs' work for years and never heard anything negative about him. But I don't know him personally nor have I ever had business dealings with him.

I have nothing but respect and trust for you and what you've said carries alot of weight. I had no way of knowing this information but I'm glad I know now.

The information you've provided has changed my view of Mitch. I don't believe in supporting people like that. This thread probably has been good press for him and I can't be a part of that after what you've said.

I think this thread should stay active long enough to get your information out so others will know. Then, I think it should be deleted so as not to be an advertisement for Mitch's work.

Mitch, if you are reading this, my position probably seems unfair without getting your side of the story. But I trust Randy and if he says you've not been a straight up business man, than so it is.

I never really got his side of the story on these things either. He sorta disappeared from public view for quite a few years after the first deal. The second guy I mentioned came along several years later. He knew my wait time was really long because I'd done a few saws for him. Well, he had seen videos Mitch posted on YouTube, and contacted him. After a great many excuses, and then him completely disconnecting with the customer for months, he gave me a call. He asked if I knew Mitch.....and I knew what was coming next. I told him to talk to the local law enforcement about this, have them do a wellness check.....

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I bet
Dallas knew that chit all along he was just playing these guys lol.

I've never mentioned this to anyone that I can recall. This is the first time I've spoken of it. I figured maybe he had a tough run of luck.....I've been there.