greystone mountain man

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
7:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well with all due respect that depends on many factors that you nor I know. I know as a parent I would have never forced my sons to leave a possible career position.
I moved in with my granddad when I was 14.he was getting old and had cancer and needed somebody to stay with him.i loved it,I was the oldest kid so I got nominated.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
5:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well with all due respect that depends on many factors that you nor I know. I know as a parent I would have never forced my sons to leave a possible career position.

As I was typing it I figured you would have something to say about that. 😆 You didn't fail me.

I'll never nock someone for honoring their parents. I've seen so many not honor their parants and run into trouble because of it.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As I was typing it I figured you would have something to say about that. 😆 You didn't fail me.

I'll never nock someone for honoring their parents. I've seen so many not honor their parants and run into trouble because of it.
I guess you know his and everyone else's exact situations. That is great! I know that I do not know his exact situation nor anyone's else's

Powerstroke Cowboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
5:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I guess you know his and everyone else's exact situations. That is great! I know that I do not know his exact situation nor anyone's else's
Never claimed to, or even eluded to knowing anything about the situation.

What's wrong with commending someone on a commendable act? That is literally and simply all I did. Sorry if it came out different than that.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nothing wrong with commending someone on a commendable act. I never said there was anything wrong with it. The fact is you, nor anyone else knows Logan's situation hence the reason I said what I did. I stand by it.