Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
5:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
But does your Dodge have reverse? My 2002 went through 6....yeah 6 trannies....no reverse.
I’m working on getting my wife’s Mudstain together, so any chance I get to throw Ford under the bus……. Truth be told, I’m liking this car more and more as I go ……IMG_2457.jpegIMG_2460.jpegIMG_2461.jpeg

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I pick at all brands because they all have their issues.

The 2002 Dodge 2500 long bed, ext cab, went though 6 trannies, all of them eating reverse.

The 2003 Ford F250 short bed , ext cab had a 5.4 and a high rear end. According to the law it would do 120 and I had it there. I say BS. What it would not do is pull a load to save it's soul.

The 2005 F350, King Ranch, 4 door, short bed with a V-10 would pull a load . What it would not do is pass a gas station.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maybe it's stubborn because it is over tired.
Oh she is one tired ole gal. The engine is done. I need to get it in for a rebuild but I am afraid of the result. Kawasaki used a oddball engine back then and parts might be non existent.

That picture was taken probably late winter 2022.. I had been using the Stihl FS 550 to clear brambles and small brush in a field . I had a few brush piles that needed burned but I was out of "fuel". I took the doggie for a ride along the Mississippi levee. The jackwagons from Iowa always come over and dump plenty of fuel (tires). I picked up a few, had a cigar and looked the river. Some on "another site" found my choice in fuel stinky and offensive. Good thing they have never been around me after a trip to Roy's Taco House.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
2:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got the Simplicty lawn tractor engine swap project for resale not only running but also driving tonight! Runs excellent. Just gotta reinstall the muffler and mower deck, and also get a longer throttle cable which I’ve never done before. The headlights don’t work, I’ll try to work on them. I spliced some wires so it shuts off with the key properly. I do have a universal Arnold throttle cable on hand.
Also, I got the rear tire on my dirt bike back on the bead and aired up.