Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If I had a tractor trailer load of 1122's it wouldn't be to many.

My phone rings all day with people wanting parts and saws fixed

The 660 and 066 sell instantly around here on Craigslist from $575.00 for beat but complete running to $1100.00 for minty with 32" b/c in the last 2 years, I wanted to have a 660 built recently and had to scrounge around for all the parts because any of them that arrive halfway complete become a running saw and move on real quick like :)
I still ended up sending him the early 066 crank that wouldn't fit and had to pony up for a new OEM from the dealer after the nice used one I picked up ended up being the wrong one as well :(

I want a magic system that strips down, inspects, cleans, lubes, labels, inventories and stores all my used builder parts for me :)
Dave the dreamer

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for the info!! I hate deals like this Someone knows a guy who's third cousins cousin has a saw and it's a "big" one.. I will say i somewhat know the seller and I'm for sure its a 660. I haven't seen the saw in years, but it was mint condition last I seen it. Ok back to the extra bs of going through someone else...... He's going to text me later tonight....

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
5:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks for the info!! I hate deals like this Someone knows a guy who's third cousins cousin has a saw and it's a "big" one.. I will say i somewhat know the seller and I'm for sure its a 660. I haven't seen the saw in years, but it was mint condition last I seen it. Ok back to the extra bs of going through someone else...... He's going to text me later tonight....
Remember they don't make them anymore. Horde them!

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have 2 good red light saws,the coils and lights work fine but I switched the coils and put them limited coils up.

DROOL

My precious,beloved 066 is a fully functioning red light saw that's completely original.
My mean 066 is a red light also but I changed the cylinder and coil. I have a mint 660 also.

DROOL, pics of the precious please?

I have 5 flat tops and to many 660's to mention. I don't have a problem either.
I could probably build 10 more from parts. Lol

DROOL

I have a NOS red light coil still in the packaging for my project saw, think I have had all the parts cleaned and powdered, nice thin base cylinder, not all perfect pieces but it should be nice.
Dave

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
DROOL

DROOL, pics of the precious please?

DROOL

I have a NOS red light coil still in the packaging for my project saw, think I have had all the parts cleaned and powdered, nice thin base cylinder, not all perfect pieces but it should be nice.
Dave
A flat top 066 is a thing of pure beauty with heritage and pedigree and should be treated so.

R2D

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My precious,beloved 066 is a fully functioning red light saw that's completely original.

My mean 066 is a red light also but I changed the cylinder and coil.

I have a mint 660 also.

I remember seeing the videos of your mean 066's. It stands out in my memory challenged brain.

Last edited:

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
omg. :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2: could you please post pics??? Pretty please!

Randy would have to post pics of the 084 arctic full wrap it is on his bench currently waiting on an oil pump worm gear that is on the way :)
The 044 Arctic is my precious new in box never fuel, never run :)
IMG_0564.JPG IMG_0181.JPG IMG_0182.JPG

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have never run one but I plan to take it along to some GTG this year so a few other guys can play with it as well :)
I need to build a locking rack for my flatbed to secure maybe a dozen saws or so :)
Dave