paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In what size wood with what bar?

Not saying I build the best saw, but saying a Corvette beat a Peterbuilt in a quarter mile ain't comparing apples to apples.

You'll see a cant saw from me soon.

You build great saws Doc.
I was merely saying that If it beat the 036 in that log, the 026 wasn't going to do better in that log.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You build great saws Doc.
I was merely saying that If it beat the 036 in that log, the 026 wasn't going to do better in that log.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wasn't taken offensively one bit. Merely stating that saws are built around a defined need/purpose. One cant expect an 880 built for milling to beat an 066 racer. Neither better or worse. Simply different.

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He says on FHC, some of the vids of his 346 were actually his 357.

Don't think he's here to comment.
I'm to blame for any confusion there. I'm not sure which was which. He said the video of Andrew (my boy) was the 346OE and I ran the 357.

And I don't think Al took any disrespect, as I meant none. I became a fan of the MoFo that weekend.

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm to blame for any confusion there. I'm not sure which was which. He said the video of Andrew (my boy) was the 346OE and I ran the 357.

And I don't think Al took any disrespect, as I meant none. I became a fan of the MoFo that weekend.
Not a drop.

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry if I added to the confusion. I put some numbers in vid titles and may have screwed up. I put numbers on the side of my huskies to tell them apart at a glance. I have to be so alert at work that sometimes, most times, I veg. out in my "spare time".

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pert near everyday! Didn't use to be so busy, it's been getting worse instead of better schedule wise. Shouldn't *b-word, glad to have a paycheck. Jobs are for people that don't have so much dang wood to get cut!

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
6:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score

Shawn is on the right
Thanks those are great videos and very close races! Watched it without realizing you were replying to my questions,but what I was looking for is a good video or thread on manufacture of said chain. It's appealing due to the fact that there is not a large investment in at least trying to file a couple. What do you need,a chain, some good files,good vice, light and magnification (for us older folks) and lots of time. oh yeah and a good instructional video from one of you chain slangers. Thanks for any insight or information...

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
giphy-231.gif