High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Saw video thread

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
4:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I look forward to porting this one for myself, I DNT care if it's the fastest saw around or not, I just liked how the last one turned out.and wanted my own, gonna try a few small changes in this one, hope you all have a great day, remember they are just a tool. Keep it fun, life is short.IMG_20200304_193926_01_01.jpg

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I tried to encourage the viking to lean her out a little more than he did lol ! I think he wanted to be conservative since she’s still new.
@huskihl just to clear the air, where in this old post did I say that your saw was no good or popping? I did not experiment at the time with tuning it leaner to see if it was a rich condition or popping... and it wasn’t my saw. You can ask Sondre for yourself that I didn’t bad mouth your saw... so I’m not sure what the *f-word your problem is with me.

Last edited:

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If the air must be cleared gents please handle it like flatulance. Find a private spot and take care of it.

@huskihl just to clear the air, where in this old post did I say that your saw was no good or popping? I did not experiment at the time with tuning it leaner to see if it was a rich condition or popping... and it wasn’t my saw. You can ask Sondre for yourself that I didn’t bad mouth your saw... so I’m not sure what the *f-word your problem is with me.

Does this look private to you Mason? I suggest you follow the advice of the venerable Mr. Young
Dave

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@huskihl just to clear the air, where in this old post did I say that your saw was no good or popping? You can ask Sondre for yourself that I didn’t bad mouth your saw... so I’m not sure what the heck your problem is with me. If you feel offended about a popcorn joke, you need to lighten up.
Feel free to edit this post again after your reply to my pm. Or maybe delete it completely

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You guys need to take this to PM or call one another like men and have a talk.

Everyone knows Kevin builds outstanding saws. If I ever get another dolmar, its heading right out to sausageville.
it already was in pm
just somelittle guy wants cheerleaders
and kevin is not a small guy