David Young

Safety First !!!!!!
Staff member
Local time
5:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If the air must be cleared gents please handle it like flatulance. Find a private spot and take care of it.

I found that releasing my vapors in public is rarely appreciated by the general populous.

Im just trying to share. :(

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
461s are just for the PROS to run. I'd never be worthy of running one.
#justaforumguy
#justahacker

Kevin's saw runs strong. He did a nice job on that. [emoji106]

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If the air must be cleared gents please handle it like flatulance. Find a private spot and take care of it.

I found that releasing my vapors in public is rarely appreciated by the general populous.

but it stays with you lol stinkbutt is real

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What stem from?
You and Curly being proud of your ignition timing? Or whatever that was. The last builder that was having trouble with it was Stratton 2 or 3 years ago. What’s the sense in making light of it now?

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Where did I once say XS does a bad job on this forum? Never. Though you did feel the need to send me a pm asking if I was talking about you I guess. To which I replied no.
That’s the problem get it out in the open so somebody can say their peace. When you had Sondre‘s 7300 and were running it against others that you had there and I commented that it was tuned pretty rich, your reply was that he didn’t want it tuned any leaner for break-in. I contacted him about it to get his take on it, and mentioned that the timing may have been advanced a little bit too far and offered to fix it for him and also advised him what to do if he wanted to do it himself. He felt that it was just tuned a tad rich.
You seem to have an issue with bringing things up that have already been settled. It’s just getting old

Last edited by a moderator:

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

I always fart beside people in public.