Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
6:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It is possible that I won't find out by asking, but I definitely won't find out if I don't ask!!!

My personality, I like to share, but I respect that we are all different.

I have learned so much from folks on these sites that I have nothing to complain about. (but more is always betterer)
I get what you’re saying. My gut tells me you might get the info, but doubt it will be “posted on the interweb” We should boil sap this time of year anyway lol

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It is possible that I won't find out by asking,
I get what you’re saying. My gut tells me you might get the info, but doubt it will be “posted on the interweb” We should boil sap this time of year anyway lol
I have seen it posted either here or on arboristsite. There is nothing fancy inside and it has very little machine work done to it. It’s an anomaly like Dallas’ 036. I personally would like to see if it could be duplicated, but I know very little about what makes 1 046 cylinder better than another

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have seen it posted either here or on arboristsite. There is nothing fancy inside and it has very little machine work done to it. It’s an anomaly like Dallas’ 036. I personally would like to see if it could be duplicated, but I know very little about what makes 1 046 cylinder better than another
That’s surprising to me. I can almost tell by listening to it that it will rip. Might be the EGR system? Or as most would agree exhaust harmonics...

huskihl

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That’s surprising to me. I can almost tell by listening to it that it will rip. Might be the EGR system? Or as most would agree exhaust harmonics...
Could be, LOL.
It seems like either the squish band or upper transfers are untouched even. I know something or another had very little work done to it

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Teddy Eastwood has one I built with very minimal work that was one of the fastest I ever done. Dallas got the other D jug one with no machine work and finger ports that ran pretty good and I milked with it a *s-word ton.

huskihl

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Teddy Eastwood has one I built with very minimal work that was one of the fastest I ever done. Dallas got the other D jug one with no machine work and finger ports that ran pretty good and I milked with it a *s-word ton.
Pics of the milking

David Young

Safety First !!!!!!
Staff member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
my 461 was in ct gtg but the only one that ran it was @David Young the three stooges were running their own saws
That was a very nice runner! Was that an XS?

The 361 from SS
and of course the infamous 036 from Doc

all monsters.

Last edited: