Saw video thread

shadco

Ban Hammer Custodian
Local time
7:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Where’s a good place to go fishin? Where ya can catch a mess of huge fish without really tryin too hard? :)

This time of year, Deer Creek in Maryland off the Susquehanna set up above some rapids use a 5 weight fly rod with a 5’ sink tip and shad flies get in the water about 4:30 AM you should be able land around 100 Hickory Shad by sun up.

Ask me how I know.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IDK? mike wants to know how deeters got his saw sew hawt. I figured it might be a secret. like a good fishin hole...

It is possible that I won't find out by asking, but I definitely won't find out if I don't ask!!!

My personality, I like to share, but I respect that we are all different.

I have learned so much from folks on these sites that I have nothing to complain about. (but more is always betterer)

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
race in pine cants to boost my ego?

Not at all about boosting your ego. It’s about boosting your knowledge and perspective.

How many times do you hear us talk about who beat who at the races?

Then how much do we listen to you, Jeff, and Mike talk about who beat who.... off

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Not at all about boosting your ego. It’s about boosting your knowledge and perspective.

How many times do you hear us talk about who beat who at the races?

Then how much do we listen to you, Jeff, and Mike talk about who beat who.... off

Beat who off ?