Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
4:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Alan passed away this morning. Details are not known at the moment. He was involved in an accident involving a saw mill yesterday. Pray for the family.

EDIT: A quote from last night from another thread, "Alan (AWOL) has had an accident while working with a sawmill. I don’t know any details yet other than it was with the carriage of a sawmill. I’m guessing it’s the sawmill he runs at the spring and fall tractor show in Cabool, Mo. He’s the one that works on it and keeps it running. It’s belt driven from a tractor and is a big circle saw type with a traveling carriage. Something happened with the carriage and evidently he has several broken ribs. Rebekah is asking for prayers."

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Alan passed away this morning. Details are not known at the moment. He was involved in an accident involving a saw mill yesterday. Pray for the family.

EDIT: A quote from last night from another thread, "Alan (AWOL) has had an accident while working with a sawmill. I don’t know any details yet other than it was with the carriage of a sawmill. I’m guessing it’s the sawmill he runs at the spring and fall tractor show in Cabool, Mo. He’s the one that works on it and keeps it running. It’s belt driven from a tractor and is a big circle saw type with a traveling carriage. Something happened with the carriage and evidently he has several broken ribs. Rebekah is asking for prayers."
Didn't know him. Prayers for the family. Sad news.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When they had the store at BenDavis Goldie and I would go visit every month or so. “Gonna go for pizza” is what I would say. We’d spend the day visiting, eat pizza for lunch, maybe go next door and fish with the kids. Him and I would get into some interesting conversations about life in general. He taught this old dog a few things about life. When our house caught fire last year all of them came up several times to help us dig through things trying to save stuff. He’d carefully wrap individual items in paper and place them in a box.
I will miss our conversations.