Relationship woes

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Save the phone numbers and get a good lawyer. If you can prove infidelity on her part you might get 70-30 of your marital assets rather than 50-50.
Sorry to read all of this. Definitely stinks.
Gotta look out for your best interests at this point. Take care of #1.

Motorka

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Save the phone numbers and get a good lawyer. If you can prove infidelity on her part you might get 70-30 of your marital assets rather than 50-50.
Sorry to read all of this. Definitely stinks.
Gotta look out for your best interests at this point. Take care of #1.

Best way is to put dates and everyithing on a calendar. Put cash on side ,prepare...when war begin.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
7:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was going to post this earlier, but it got left in the editor.

Maybe get someone (female) to call that number, see who answers it. To be sure it’s a male who answers. As it could be ? As others may have said auntie flo or who ever.

It’s because my miss's got a few text messages from a number who she refused to admit she knew who it was and said she gets wierd messages some times, they must be typing in the wrong number !? (this was how I knew she was having an open relationship, that I knew nothing about at the time)
So a month or so later I borrowed a phone off someone and called it.(not my number)! I got the guys name outta him, turned out to be one of her bosses I kept it to myself,till she throwed it back at me, “you keep accusing me of all these things” your delusional, then I said you knew all along who it was, then said your boss ! And the name. It’s because she thought I had or would bother to phoned it, but I did.. the look on her face was priceless :loel:

But I already knew it was the end. Because of all the lies.

I'm Sorry that some of us have to go through things like this as it’s really hard at the time, but you will look back and like me and think. life is hard but the future is brighter.

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Very sorry to hear this. Time to cut your losses. Remember, if she is willing to cheat on you then she likely would be willing to hurt you in other ways if she had something to gain from it. Been through that myself and watched it happen to my father.

As an aside, I can tell this is a quality forum when people are willing to discuss their hurts like this.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
1:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
One thing's for certain about women, including the one(s) that don't work out...they're a dime a dozen on this planet!

Women are in fact a dime a dozen. That's true enough. Good women who are worth building a life with are not so common.

If you find a real keeper, take care of that relationship.

They are all the same. Don t call her, talk to her. even if she want to come back or say she is sorry.

Nope. They are not all the same. I know this well enough to know that a man should never waste time on a woman who isn't worth the effort. Reason being, there's one out there who absolutely is.

It definitely hurts. Never once thought it would end like this. Guess it’s time to do my own thing, and move on at some point!!

You know what to do Frank. Just try to be an adult about the whole thing in order to get through it as whole as possible. That means being diligent about documentation, and the words you speak.

I suffered through one failed relationship before Glenda and I met. So did she. We were more capable of building a solid long term relationship because of our past experiences. Learn from this....and use it to build a better life.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
11:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was going to post this earlier, but it got left in the editor.

Maybe get someone (female) to call that number, see who answers it. To be sure it’s a male who answers. As it could be ? As others may have said auntie flo or who ever.

It’s because my miss's got a few text messages from a number who she refused to admit she knew who it was and said she gets wierd messages some times, they must be typing in the wrong number !? (this was how I knew she was having an open relationship, that I knew nothing about at the time)
So a month or so later I borrowed a phone off someone and called it.(not my number)! I got the guys name outta him, turned out to be one of her bosses I kept it to myself,till she throwed it back at me, “you keep accusing me of all these things” your delusional, then I said you knew all along who it was, then said your boss ! And the name. It’s because she thought I had or would bother to phoned it, but I did.. the look on her face was priceless :loel:

But I already knew it was the end. Because of all the lies.

I'm Sorry that some of us have to go through things like this as it’s really hard at the time, but you will look back and like me and think. life is hard but the future is brighter.

I had my best friend call...was a dude named Chris.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had my best friend call...was a dude named Chris.
Hate like hell to read this Frank.

I know in my first post in your thread here, some folks, you maybe as well, prob read my words and said "what a f'ng *a-hole this Jarhead is." I simply saw this coming man and I knew she was stepping out on ya brother...I've seen it a hundred times in relationships/marriages. 90% of the time a woman needs 'time off/time away', it's simply because someone else is 'occupying' her time. We ain't reinventing the wheel here.

I know it didn't turn out the way you possibly wanted or hoped it would, but now's the time to get some clarity. Get your head right, think right, act right, keep the kids always in perspective...and have absolutely zero to minimal conversation with your ol' lady unless it involves the kids...and document every damn thing you can. Leave no T un-crossed, no i un-dotted.

And move on brother...you deserve a helluva lot better hand than you're being dealt right now!

Best to you and your kids!

Fuddyduddy

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Early on in post I was thinking she found someone else, but you're better than that. You'll find a nice lady.
And what did Chris get?...a woman who runs around on her husband.

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Women are in fact a dime a dozen. That's true enough. Good women who are worth building a life with are not so common.

Nope. They are not all the same. I know this well enough to know that a man should never waste time on a woman who isn't worth the effort. Reason being, there's one out there who absolutely is.

You know what to do Frank. Just try to be an adult about the whole thing in order to get through it as whole as possible. That means being diligent about documentation, and the words you speak.

I suffered through one failed relationship before Glenda and I met. So did she. We were more capable of building a solid long term relationship because of our past experiences. Learn from this....and use it to build a better life.
I liked this because there is no "Love" option. Post divorce i was blessed with the woman I am with now, she made me a better person!

@Frank bierce keep your head up, don't do anything rash, document everything and stay positive. We are all here to listen and help.

Stevetheboatguy

mountain dew and ibuprofen please
Local time
1:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I want to say thank you to all of you that have chimed in. I know things will get better. The sting is real now!! Was starting to feel a bit better...then whammo...down I go again.

I wasn't going to post but after catching up on this today..........

I'm not the one to give marriage/ relationship advice. But many of us have been in the same place. I myself was there 10yr ago. You will know who your true friends are and make new ones by the time it's over. Sounds like you have your chit together better than most. I lost it and did many things I regret. Don't be like me. Stay cool and turn the other cheek. Now is the time to be the better person if there ever was a time. Your kids will greatly benefit from it.

Stay strong friend. And as others have offered you should have my # feel free to call or text. Be prying for the best possible outcome for you and the kids.

Steven

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Solid advice

Yukon Stihl

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I want to say thank you to all of you that have chimed in. I know things will get better. The sting is real now!! Was starting to feel a bit better...then whammo...down I go again.
There will be more whammo's
Stay on the high road,document everything that you think will help you if you go to court.
I had a flash back to my old life today in my basement,the corner where i measured my daughters growth from when she could stand till she left for University.Damn near brought me to tears,last year it would have.
I have been blessed with an awesome lady to share life with now.She has had a tough life but has an awesome attitude and outlook.
I had pretty much decided to give up on finding any kind of meaning full relationship,and was going to concentrate on being a slut till that didn't work for me anymore.
Instead i have been given a new chance to enjoy life with an awesome lady.
As for the X she moved across Canada and is living in Covid Central.We are still working on finalizing our divorce.So far we have kept the lawyers from getting their greedy lunch-hooks on our fiances.
She told me if i wanted a divorce that i would have to do the paperwork,so i did and had her served before she left.That pissed her off and she hired a lawyer.So i told her straight up that if it continued with lawyers,our daughter would end up being the loser in the end.She is our only kid so anything we have left all goes to her in the end.
So far so good,we have come to a dollar amount that i have to pay her for her share of my life.
Now i have to go into debt but it's worth it.
Oh yea the new chick has her own chain saws,thats important seeing this is a saw site...

kingOFgEEEks

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There will be more whammo's
Stay on the high road,document everything that you think will help you if you go to court.
I had a flash back to my old life today in my basement,the corner where i measured my daughters growth from when she could stand till she left for University.Damn near brought me to tears,last year it would have.
I have been blessed with an awesome lady to share life with now.She has had a tough life but has an awesome attitude and outlook.
I had pretty much decided to give up on finding any kind of meaning full relationship,and was going to concentrate on being a slut till that didn't work for me anymore.
Instead i have been given a new chance to enjoy life with an awesome lady.
As for the X she moved across Canada and is living in Covid Central.We are still working on finalizing our divorce.So far we have kept the lawyers from getting their greedy lunch-hooks on our fiances.
She told me if i wanted a divorce that i would have to do the paperwork,so i did and had her served before she left.That pissed her off and she hired a lawyer.So i told her straight up that if it continued with lawyers,our daughter would end up being the loser in the end.She is our only kid so anything we have left all goes to her in the end.
So far so good,we have come to a dollar amount that i have to pay her for her share of my life.
Now i have to go into debt but it's worth it.
Oh yea the new chick has her own chain saws,thats important seeing this is a saw site...
Pics of the chick with chainsaws? ;)

On a more seriouser note, I'm really sorry it went this way Frank. I'd love to be the optimist and say that there was still hope, but it's not sounding too good at this point. Hopefully she will go easy, if she's made up her mind to go, and it won't be so bad.