NWWrench

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damm Brother,
This makes me sick reading this thread. My heart goes out to you Frank and I hope something works out for you and her to work it out. With kids involved it would be hard. Lots of good advice from the other on here.
I have never met you in person even though we grew up 15 miles from each other, we share alot of the same thing in common and you seem like a stand up good person. I have had a rough past year with my marriage and we have been together for 20 years with three beautiful children. The main thing that gets brought up is communication and I can and should and will do alot better at that hopefully . I feel like Im doing the husband thing just fine (we all do right) and then it all comes out when she gets pissed off.
She has never understood my addiction to chainsaws (hell I don't even understand it) . What I have told her many times is it therapy for me and I get some satisfaction from making something from scratch with parts. They wont get it, there is worse habits I could have . Hopefully that wasn't a factor in her leaving.

Wanted to let you know if you need someone to talk to , call anytime. 503-860-8646
Ryan

Harleydaze64

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
5:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It does suck ass...but it does get better...don't push or chase...that makes things worse...be nice...go be happy..
Even if you have to fake being happy...it drives em nuts...
Keep your mind occupied and carry on brother.
It will get better.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening Frank, Hoping things are starting to flatten out for ya. Dealing with the weather should keep you occupied this week anyhow. Wondering if you have dug out any neighbors or got any saw projects underway?? Anywho, take care dude, just thinking about you. tonight.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening Frank, Hoping things are starting to flatten out for ya. Dealing with the weather should keep you occupied this week anyhow. Wondering if you have dug out any neighbors or got any saw projects underway?? Anywho, take care dude, just thinking about you. tonight.
It’s getting easier day by day. Still have my moments...but I am able to focus a little better on the important things, not that the initial sting is fading.
Working on my shed, and have been working on a few saws to boot. Just trying to keep my mind occupied.

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Frank...firstly I am very sorry to hear of your rough seas. Its a difficult thing for anyone to navigate.

My first wife...she was the love of my life. She was tall, beautiful, smart, sexy and very funny. I left the area for some schooling when I was younger and...some things transpired. Needless to say she was unfaithful and this began a serious string of issues. While I accepted her back into my life and tried working with her and helping with what I could...she was gone. This isn't to say there was no fault of my own. I became possessive and controlling because of the betrayal done to me by two people I loved and trusted. I was part of the problem; I couldn't let go. I was very hurt and I still seek help to this day from it.

Years later (now) I realize the best option for us was to split after the infidelity and to be on our way while younger and still capable of overcoming the obstacles of...attachment. We went on and another bout of infidelity occurred and it was double the pain. It had been past our time to split and recover, it made things much worse. I was once again betrayed. It made me bitter, angry and I trusted no one and believed nothing.

I remain a very hurt man.

All of these things said, I do not know your specific situation. I can not speak to them. I can only offer what I learned: if it isn't meant to be or to remain, don't fight to keep it. Only pain can come from it. It probably isn't something one wants to hear, but it is what I have learned. To this day I see someone twice a month to help me with the problems I have with myself and with what happened.

Seek help if you need it. If you want to talk, I am absolutely available.

Dominick

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for those words Dominick. No infidelity here...that I’m aware of anyway. Just a disconnection over time. Instead of dealing with it like many couples, her first i tincture had always been to run. We both have some personal issues that will need to be worked out. If we are able to come back together at some point to make amends that would be great...but if not, then so be it. Ultimately, only time will tell.

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for those words Dominick. No infidelity here...that I’m aware of anyway. Just a disconnection over time. Instead of dealing with it like many couples, her first i tincture had always been to run. We both have some personal issues that will need to be worked out. If we are able to come back together at some point to make amends that would be great...but if not, then so be it. Ultimately, only time will tell.
Stay strong, Frank. If amends are possible and lack of communication is the issue, I hope and pray the two of you can come to a resolution or at least a peaceful agreement. Counseling can be such a help, all is not lost for those that seek assistance.

blackbruin

Heeeeeeere's Johnny!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know what you are experiencing all too well. It slowly fell apart with mine but in a different way. Alcohol was her savior and well now we as a family are paying the price. Keep your chin up, stay the course and if its meant to be the changes will be made. My jonsered hoard isnt worth crap without a family to enjoy it with and well ill hope until the last saw or part is exhausted trying to fix it.

ayoungtexan

I tell a lot of lies
Local time
4:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I'm terribly sorry to hear about this situation Frank. I'm here to help you out if you need anything

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Very sorry to hear this. I've been married for 10 years now, which still amazes me as I am extremely introverted and hard to get along with in person. In fact, this is the only romance I've ever had that lasted longer than 3 months. If I should ever be single again, I may decide to just be happy by myself. My dad has arrived at this point after three bad marriages, the last one literally tried to kill him.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You will be lastto know. Theat her like she did.
Well, as much as I hate to say it...I went to pay the phone bill online and checked phone usage. You are right. She has been chatting someone up all hours of the night the last few weeks. So, I now know she has other motives. Never how I thought it would end!!

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, as much as I hate to say it...I went to pay the phone bill online and checked phone usage. You are right. She has been chatting someone up all hours of the night the last few weeks. So, I now know she has other motives. Never how I thought it would end!!
I'm real sorry, Frank. I mean that, really sorry.

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Call the number and see who answers. If it isnt her Aunt Flo, dust off your sandals and move on Frank, sorry its come to this !!

Motorka

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

They are all the same. Don t call her, talk to her. even if she want to come back or say she is sorry.