Poulan HYBRIDS

Rich Fife

Sally slap my ass
Local time
1:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This content has been on here for months and there’s plenty more going back years.
I've seen a few builds on here so far. All good.
Nobody’s fault but your own if you’re to slow to find it. Nobody’s going to hold your hand here sugar.
Well Geeeewiz, first call me Sally slap my ass and then you can call me sugar.

On a real note, Does anybody go to GTG events, or the sawfest events? I would love to meet some people in the saw community. Around these parts, nobody really builds saws... they mainly just swap new OEM parts in/on them.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
I've seen a few builds on here so far. All good.

Well Geeeewiz, first call me Sally slap my ass and then you can call me sugar.

On a real note, Does anybody go to GTG events, or the sawfest events? I would love to meet some people in the saw community. Around these parts, nobody really builds saws... they mainly just swap new OEM parts in/on them.
Wish granted

Maintenance Chief

Disrupting the peace with an old chainsaw
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have to admit that I'm not as particular with this build as I should have been, because the saw I built runs very well. Had I know that the lowly 2700 was going to be such a good mannered saw and strong I would have maybe paid some attention to the ports and transfers.
I ran it in some old growth Hickory and it was just as strong ,but faster then the 55 husqvarna i just built.

Rich Fife

Sally slap my ass
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have to admit that I'm not as particular with this build as I should have been, because the saw I built runs very well. Had I know that the lowly 2700 was going to be such a good mannered saw and strong I would have maybe paid some attention to the ports and transfers.
I ran it in some old growth Hickory and it was just as strong ,but faster then the 55 husqvarna i just built.
Any plans on revisiting old projects?

Maintenance Chief

Disrupting the peace with an old chainsaw
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any plans on revisiting old projects?
Possibly, maybe when Ronie gets more time? I have a few vintage mag saws I'd like to finish before going back to running saws , ProMac 7-10, SuperXl925, SL7A Remington, Super EZ .....

Ronie

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Definitely a cool thread for sure. This is exactly what I had expected when I joined this site. Very cool guys. 😎
If you're interested in hybrid saws, there's quite a few threads on them. Do a search for hybrid in the title only and a bunch will come up.