hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
10:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 28180
This picture loaded fine, but I was concerned about the direction of the combing. "Forward" or "Over".......

Jon,

I think there is something in the water out there: every dude in every pic that I see from that region is either bald, or is going bald, and trying to hold on to what little bit of hair he has left.

exCanuck

FartKnockerForum System Admin
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
9:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
BTW @USMC615 the image solution wasn't about money. It was limited time available for sleuthing to find & fix the necessary server configuration problems. I only work for HLSupply on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and there is a lot to do in those 16hrs.

exCanuck

FartKnockerForum System Admin
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
9:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes, I designed it and my friend welded it for me. The trick to making it work well is the two pieces of pivoting angle iron in the center that keep the log in the middle. Small, light, & works great! Allows the ATV to skid medium size logs easily.

Ready for mass production?

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
8:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Jon,

I think there is something in the water out there: every dude in every pic that I see from that region is either bald, or is going bald, and trying to hold on to what little bit of hair he has left.

Cousin, it may have more to do with the number of kids in most families. My hair didn't really start to disappear at a high rate of speed, until #4 arrived. Once we had #5 and 6, there was no turning back. All of that transpired in CA.

Idahonative

O.P.E.f.o.r.u.m. Mutt
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Cousin, it may have more to do with the number of kids in most families. My hair didn't really start to disappear at a high rate of speed, until #4 arrived. Once we had #5 and 6, there was no turning back. All of that transpired in CA.

Jon, you really need to move to Idaho. You will regain your lost hair and look 20 years younger.

EDIT: You're invited to move here unless you are a native of CA...in which case your invitation has been revoked. Too many people from CA moving here trying to _phuck up our lifestyle.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Jon, you really need to move to Idaho. You will regain your lost hair and look 20 years younger.

EDIT: You're invited to move here unless you are a native of CA...in which case your invitation has been revoked. Too many people from CA moving here trying to *f-word up our lifestyle.

Northern Californian, moved to Ewe-tah from the Sierra Nevada foothills. I shall never become a Utard. This place is so damn weird.

Where in Idaho are you? I have spent time up there with my previous job, and really enjoyed much of it.

Idahonative

O.P.E.f.o.r.u.m. Mutt
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Northern Californian, moved to Ewe-tah from the Sierra Nevada foothills. I shall never become a Utard. This place is so damn weird.

Where in Idaho are you? I have spent time up there with my previous job, and really enjoyed much of it.

I like Northern CA but it's still CA...run by a bunch of Communists. We live in SW Idaho. I've been all over this state and it is beautiful. Someday we would like to live north of the Salmon River...absolutely gorgeous country.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I like Northern CA but it's still CA...run by a bunch of Communists. We live in SW Idaho. I've been all over this state and it is beautiful. Someday we would like to live north of the Salmon River...absolutely gorgeous country.

Jerry Brown is an idiot. He really screwed things up in the 70's, and for some reason the KoolAid drinkers gave him another crack at it 40 years later. I dunno.....

My FIL's from SE Idaho(Parris/Liberty), and his ancestors settled that part of the State when it was an early territory.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
4:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's where I want to move if Hillary gets elected. That *b-word is going to kill American as I know it.
I know we should not discuss politics, but, I rather have the *s-wordy goverment Norway has compared to those two your guys has to pick between.

KenJax Tree

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
10:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
lol I thought you would had forgotten already Jon!!

Never to be forgotten
bud, we are not gone argue at all.
It's not that they have many active members, like 50-150 online, and that is not much when you know they have over 70000 registered members.
Transform another section like they did with the chainsaw section, lick the ass to the brother to BS, and you have a dead duck