Country flag
Can't like that post Ryan.

firerescue795

OPE Member
Local time
3:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I dealt with Daniel a couple months ago with nothing but good to say! Hopefully you get it sorted out!

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I dealt with Daniel a couple months ago with nothing but good to say! Hopefully you get it sorted out!

I bought a saw from him a couple months ago also. Smooth sailing that time. I would sure like to report the same thing this time, but it's gonna be hard if I don't get any replies. :(

blackbruin

Heeeeeeere's Johnny!
Local time
3:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had no idea of these issues. We shall make them right. I have a hell of a curveball here in life with my family and well nothing is more valuable than your loved ones. Sorry if i havent been in communication right away. I will be selling a good portion of a stash of stuff here shortly. I have never tried to screw anybody over. If i know of something i will tell you. I hope everybody still feels warm and fuzzy in dealing with me please....

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When I talked to Kevin about the saw, he said that he'd known you to be a good dude, and a good person to do business with. I'm sorry I started losing patience. I agree completely about family coming first. I hope your curveball straightens out, and we'll get everything squared away after that. All the best.