Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
best time to stop by is when im not home, my wife and son like other stuff alot more than chainsaws
my wife might trade a saw for a DSW gift card and my son would probably be easily bribed with an aged dry rubbed steak of significant size and marbling
shipping this week is normal m-f and the following monday as well

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
best time to stop by is when im not home, my wife and son like other stuff alot more than chainsaws
my wife might trade a saw for a DSW gift card and my son would probably be easily bribed with an aged dry rubbed steak of significant size and marbling
shipping this week is normal m-f and the following monday as well
24 ounce or more is what dave is meaning so no low balling dammit

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's quite a list...the only thing I'm reading into it is that you're on the outs with your own ability to accumulate saws and parts, which I'm right there with you.

Quite a list -- seems an understatement. That's a load of saws. Are you taking all that in a tractor trailer? :D

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A couple of quick updates
If you want any of the stock saws ported i CAN ship them to the porting guru of your choice, most of them are already set up for quick shipping in our system.
Also the 72CL 100' sealed rolls are shipping friendly, they are already packaged for shipping so I WILL ship them.
Keep in mind that @fordf150 has killer deals on the modern 72CL 100' rolls that are a smoother running more modern chain, if you don't want the old school porpoise action.

and if you have the CAD stage 2 or higher do not read any further........I CAN accept credit cards for your impulsive chainsaw splurges :)

I will be posting some pics by request later today of a few items
thanks
Dave

I will only be bringing stuff for sale that has a buyer or at least someone really interested.
I like to goof off and race saws at a GTG, but it really is a great opportunity to deliver stuff to big/expensive to ship.

The following text came in last night -
"put your 084 for sale in advance. Joker is waiting :D:p"

Looks like this is gonna be a fun day :zpong:

a couple of you guys asked if everything was ok since i was selling so many saws - lol don't judge me but i am keeping more than what is listed :)
I have my CAD under complete control, hehehehhehee

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
ill be in PA on Saturday and part of Sunday buddy

you guys better not let me miss breakfast, i have been inviting guys all week with Rodney treating us all :)
926ff16c0057313437ce2ea32e1afa72.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk