davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
5:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I paid $127 from a mom n pop. I’m 6’ and they’re too short and I can’t get in my pants pockets. I wear my jreds high so I can get in behind them. I’ll take what $ I can get. Should have tried them on but I expected them to be long as I wear 32/34” length pants. (34” pictured).

D0B0F104-F1AB-46B7-9FD0-A9413326DC99.jpeg

Maintenance Chief

Disrupting the peace with an old chainsaw
Local time
8:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You can take a whizz in any chaps, undo the waist clip and push the waist portion in between your legs. Works for me.
I specifically choose Oregon chaps for the availability to take a pizz in the woods without havingto undo the waist band! Haha seriously they don't have that stupid little fabric connector at the top , the legs just connect to the waist band.

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
5:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I specifically choose Oregon chaps for the availability to take a pizz in the woods without havingto undo the waist band! Haha seriously they don't have that stupid little fabric connector at the top , the legs just connect to the waist band.
At Kevin’s GTG, CFB mentioned he caught a chain on the inside of his thigh once. My Jonsered chaps are handy to pee out of but that’s cuz they don’t protect the cash n prizes