Trader history (0)

Majorpayne

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Regarding the banning of a couple of guys over the last few days. I try to be very approachable for our members. I want people to feel comfortable in coming to me with concerns, or complaints.

This guy Erik......he acted like Andy was at fault for even bringing this up. He acted like he had done nothing at all wrong......and he had a smart ass attitude.

I wasted no time in pulling his plug.

I banned SquareFile last night. I've gotten a lot of complaints about his posts. Chiefly, his smug attitude.

I contacted him more than once over the last couple of months to try to work something out with him, but he had no intention of being a contributing member of this site.

Rather than dance around......I just sent him away.

If anyone wants to talk with me about anything concerning this site, and the job I'm doing here....

Just call.

I called that number and got some guy named Wendell in Wisconsin.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
12:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I've sure got some great friends.....Glock37 sent me a nice pair of socks.

View attachment 12928
Did he also send a couple of small rubber bands, to help hold them up?

glad sqfile is gone. he didn't seem like he wanted to contribute to what we are trying to do here with this forum.

Yeah, that guy inhabits the same bag as Chris_PA.
Ol' Shawn started the same thread on AS, and brought up how he got banned from OPE. Of course Bradgina had to chime in with his personal delusion, and twisted version of his OPE Experience. It didn't go well for him. His post was deleted by a Mod, and he was issued a bunch of infraction points.