Trader history (0)

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just went back through phone browser and commented, first time was through tapatalk so...

Cheers Jon, that's funny as hell [emoji23]

Andy

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I got special mention by the OP over there.:beer-toast1:

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
12:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Just went back through phone browser and commented, first time was through tapatalk so...

Cheers Jon, that's funny as hell [emoji23]

Andy

Andy,

Right is right, and wrong is wrong. That *dipstick can't just rip people off, lay low for a while, and then come back like all is well. That's just a *b-word move.

Besides, you're one of [our] Southern Hemisphere Cousins in the Riff raff Posse..........

treesmith

Tree Hugger/Cutterer
Local time
4:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Andy,

Right is right, and wrong is wrong. That *dipstick can't just rip people off, lay low for a while, and then come back like all is well. That's just a *b-word move.

Besides, you're one of [our] Southern Hemisphere Cousins in the Riff raff Posse..........
An honour, sir [emoji4]

treesmith

Tree Hugger/Cutterer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The paypal pigeon bounced off my front wall this morning, my shipping has been refunded by Mr. Erik

I get the feeling he wants to peddle his wares in peace away from filthy midget Riff Raff :)

Thank you for all the support and friendship, this forum is a credit to it's members and I'm proud to be a part of it.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The paypal pigeon bounced off my front wall this morning, my shipping has been refunded by Mr. Erik

I get the feeling he wants to peddle his wares in peace away from filthy midget Riff Raff :)

Thank you for all the support and friendship, this forum is a credit to it's members and I'm proud to be a part of it.

Good deal. I'm glad my pot stirring lended a hand in helping that *dipstick see the light.

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Best investment the guy could have made. Now he may have a slight, small possibility of listing something in the future and not get pounded on by shalomron and the riffraffs. When good men turn a blind eye to folks like that they don't change and are encouraged to treat more people in the same way. Good job.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Best investment the guy could have made. Now he may have a slight, small possibility of listing something in the future and not get pounded on by shalomron and the riffraffs. When good men turn a blind eye to folks like that they don't change and are encouraged to treat more people in the same way. Good job.

Whatever happened to that guy?.....;)

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Whatever happened to that guy?.....;)
I was in a group convo with em one time... he was there one second and then another fella took his place.:)

KiwiBro (deleted)

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Edmund Burke said:
When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.