WANTED my money back

Trader history (0)

treesmith

Tree Hugger/Cutterer
Local time
12:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
There's a dude on here from AS, his name there was ErikS, Erik Siegel is his name, calls himself StihlKrazy on here.

He promised me a refund on a wrap handle and shipping that never came, also never supplied a shipping number or any form of proof of postage to australia despite repeated requests.

Refund never came
He stopped logging in to AS and ignored me then appeared on here, I contacted him and he promised a refund, I even offered to eat the shipping and he could just refund the handle cost, though I don't believe he posted anything. Anyway, no refund, no contact and I'm being ignored again.

So, heads up everyone, do not trust him, there are others (so I'm told) who also have lost out

If a refund appears I'll apologise but I'm not holding my breath....

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There's a dude on here from AS, his name there was ErikS, Erik Siegel is his name, calls himself StihlKrazy on here.

He promised me a refund on a wrap handle and shipping that never came, also never supplied a shipping number or any form of proof of postage to australia despite repeated requests.

Refund never came
He stopped logging in to AS and ignored me then appeared on here, I contacted him and he promised a refund, I even offered to eat the shipping and he could just refund the handle cost, though I don't believe he posted anything. Anyway, no refund, no contact and I'm being ignored again.

So, heads up everyone, do not trust him, there are others (so I'm told) who also have lost out

If a refund appears I'll apologise but I'm not holding my breath....

Sorry this has happened to you. Thanks for sharing the story. I have put his name on my list.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i too have been hosed by a guy on one of these forums. ive also had dozens of transactions and interactions online with some good folks. Its a terrible feeling to to be taken advantage of. i too hope you get your situation sorted out. The guy who hosed me quit logging in on AS as well, he could very well be on here with another name (i just imagine he got his fingers smashed by somebody else he ripped off haha). GOOD LUCK!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
9:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Handle money has been refunded, all this could have been avoided with communication and a shipping receipt

You can bin this thread if you want, Randy, and thank you

How long has this been playing out?

Not sure we should delete this thread.....

treesmith

Tree Hugger/Cutterer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
21st of aug 2015

Cost me $130us inc shipping
$75 refunded for handle which is fine by me

So if you're reading this, Erik, thank you

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
9:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So, on August 21st of 2015 you paid Erik 130.00.

Here we are near the end of Feb. 2016, and you finally get 75.00 of your money back.

So......6 full months have passed.

I think he needs to send you the rest of your money.....and an apology.

For anyone reading this......

I've done thousands of dollars worth of business with Andy. I know for a fact that his word is good.

treesmith

Tree Hugger/Cutterer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Aw shucks :)

He said he was busy

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Aw shucks :)

He said he was busy

I'm sorry, but being "busy" is not a viable excuse in my book.. Family emergency, illness or other such extenuating circumstance is different and understandable.

Obviously he wasn't too busy to post it for sale, or respond to your WTB advertisement for one... Not too busy to accept your payment in full for cost plus shipping... Too busy to issue a refund is horse balls.

A full refund is owed to you my friend, to include shipping.. as it seems nothing was in fact shipped....

I'm with the pistol toting monkey on this one...

Last edited:

smokey7

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is rough to hear about. I wonder why he only refunded part of the transaction. I think it would be tough to swallow the loss of that much money only to see him still around. Good luck

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I try not to take money from someone until the goods are ready to go. Im the worst procrastinator i know. Things get busy for me so fast and its best to not have someones money while I'm farting around working on other things.

treesmith

Tree Hugger/Cutterer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
This is rough to hear about. I wonder why he only refunded part of the transaction. I think it would be tough to swallow the loss of that much money only to see him still around. Good luck
I gave him the benefit of the doubt and said if he just refunded the handle price that would do, better than nothing, I'm quite surprised and pleased with the response, owning an 044 wrap handle would be better though :)

Anyone got one for sale?