Trader history (0)

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did he also send a couple of small rubber bands, to help hold them up?

Yeah, that guy inhabits the same bag as Chris_PA.
Ol' Shawn started the same thread on AS, and brought up how he got banned from OPE. Of course Bradgina had to chime in with his personal delusion, and twisted version of his OPE Experience. It didn't go well for him. His post was deleted by a Mod, and he was issued a bunch of infraction points.
good info.

treesmith

Tree Hugger/Cutterer
Local time
2:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Well, just want to report that second 3/4 wrap arrived safe and sound, the tracking system sending updates along the way. Thank you Maulhead!

Also, ErikS sent me a message on AS saying I could get in touch with him on there, haven't responded as I really have nothing nice to say to him, I did write something less than complimentary but then deleted it, he seems convinced he did nothing wrong so I'd be wasting my time

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, just want to report that second 3/4 wrap arrived safe and sound, the tracking system sending updates along the way. Thank you Maulhead!

Also, ErikS sent me a message on AS saying I could get in touch with him on there, haven't responded as I really have nothing nice to say to him, I did write something less than complimentary but then deleted it, he seems convinced he did nothing wrong so I'd be wasting my time

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Glad to hear it made it down there safe & sound. I wish shipping down there didn't cost so much.

If there was a easy way to have a feedback system on these sites, it would avoid some headaches. I bought several things from him, the 1st few transactions were great (and gave me confidence for future deals) our last two transactions, well they didn't turn out so well,,,

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I did speak up to Andy when I saw on one of the threads (over there) he was looking for Erik, but I just chose to do it via PM rather then on the public forum. In hindsight maybe I should have done it differently after my experience and it might have saved someone else a headache or two.

Next time I will do it openly, but I hope that does not ever have happen. I've only ever had good dealings with everyone, but that one time,,,

stihl sawing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Speaking up about a deal gone south is encouraged here. That's not to say we need to beat on a mfer.......but to say "hey, that guy screwed me over" is a good idea if it's true.

That's our feedback system here.
The cow put thumbtacks on the stump and now muh feet hurt.

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think we should go out of our way to compliment members on there ease of being dealt/honesty with transactions.

It would be nice if we had that kinda feedback here, sorta like eBay. Should be anonymous too. I'm not sure if that could be accomplished. Maybe just a part of a members profile for statements/comments about the member from others.

I just purchased some parts from dall who was a complete pleasure to deal with. I get a bit antsy when I haven't had past dealings with people. Needless to say, he's a trusted seller here who continually contacted me with feedback about my purchase. I am pleased and he can be trusted in my book.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
11:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm gonna be doing a saw for Dallas @dall soon. He has already paid in full. No worries from me.

I wish we could figure out a simple system of feedback, but we are still small enough to handle it the way we are now. When we have thousands of members though.....we might have to revisit this.

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm gonna be doing a saw for Dallas @dall soon. He has already paid in full. No worries from me.

I wish we could figure out a simple system of feedback, but we are still small enough to handle it the way we are now. When we have thousands of members though.....we might have to revisit this.

I have ideas on this subject Randy. Well, I can't say they are my ideas but rather the way other forums I frequent do things in this regard. Simple, effective, and no extra work for the staff unless a problem like in this thread comes up. PM me if you would like to chat about it.

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Jon, you're killing me over there!!! LOL!

The comment box was available to me... Did you get banned from AS Treesmith?? Or is it possible the guy has blocked you from being able to comment on his threads???? IDK if it is possible to do such a thing... Curious