WANTED my money back

Trader history (0)

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
3:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
No. I bought two handles from Phil (stihls066), and I bought two handles from the other guy. As far as I know, stihls066 has sold all the 044 handles that he had.

Cool. Phil was the guy on my site.

Thanks for info.

DSS

widebody
Local time
4:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Regarding the banning of a couple of guys over the last few days. I try to be very approachable for our members. I want people to feel comfortable in coming to me with concerns, or complaints.

This guy Erik......he acted like Andy was at fault for even bringing this up. He acted like he had done nothing at all wrong......and he had a smart ass attitude.

I wasted no time in pulling his plug.

I banned SquareFile last night. I've gotten a lot of complaints about his posts. Chiefly, his smug attitude.

I contacted him more than once over the last couple of months to try to work something out with him, but he had no intention of being a contributing member of this site.

Rather than dance around......I just sent him away.

If anyone wants to talk with me about anything concerning this site, and the job I'm doing here....

Just call.

Any video of you dancing?

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i think randy is doing a awesome job there is no need for the bs and drama it should be a collaboration of the minds not you do it my way or its wrong

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No way everyone will see eye to eye on everything.....that's just not possible. I just hope we can disagree, without becoming too disagreeable.

It always comes back to respect.

Treat others with some respect, and they in turn will show you respect.