6bc84c51ad9b4668b66dc8d21acfdf17.jpg

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My Stihl dealer has probably forgot more about saws then you will ever know, his word carries weight around here, he has been servicing saws for 40+ years, if you can't handle.the fact that Stihl saws have issues like every other brand that's on you, I have owned mtronic saws too, and as for you owning 7 of them and having one failure, how would they fail sitting in your vehicle or shelf? Same as my saws, you know full well there are plenty of guys who opted to pay for the carb swap on there 661s due to so many issues. Again FACTS.
give me his shop name and we will see
you say i know nothing about saws and dont run mine granted im not a logger and neither are your shelf saws
if you hate stihl so much why do you have so many
you are just proving to everyone how much you dont know

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i guess dustins stihl dealer is god to a bunch of retards lol if his word carries weight

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My Stihl dealer has probably forgot more about saws then you will ever know, his word carries weight around here, he has been servicing saws for 40+ years, if you can't handle.the fact that Stihl saws have issues like every other brand that's on you, I have owned mtronic saws too, and as for you owning 7 of them and having one failure, how would they fail sitting in your vehicle or shelf? Same as my saws, you know full well there are plenty of guys who opted to pay for the carb swap on there 661s due to so many issues. Again FACTS.

old fart unwilling to learn new saws

Cobby08

I’m a face down ass up guy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You guys can post 'em til your heart's content. And I'll scratch and sniff with the best of 'em.
But I made the boss a promise

Lol

Good thing it isn’t scratch n sniff I’d have a friction burn on my finger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
IMG_2756.JPGi like Stihl saws, contrary to what you think, I just don't think they are perfect like you, all saws have failures, I buy what I like. And yes my saws sit more then they Are run, just like yours. I have admitted this freely, some more Stihl pics for ya's.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 168948i like Stihl saws, contrary to what you think, I just don't think they are perfect like you, all saws have failures, I buy what I like. And yes my saws sit more then they Are run, just like yours. I have admitted this freely, some more Stihl pics for ya's.
you have the calendar your dealer gave you lol
and yes when im working i dont get to run saws for a couple months at a time so *f-wording what
nowhere have i said stihls are perfect but you keep saying they have problems without giving proof to your claims
we have stihl dealers here and im sure if there are recalls or problems they would find out about them
i chalk alot of your so called problems on operator error or the owners just being pussified Dalls who cant admit when they messed up