GoldMember
Local time
8:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
5c3f65a3c05885d4bf8c7b7f

Now would you look at the air filter on that!

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Bob, Dustin, etc I would never want you guys to feel unwelcome/uncomfortable etc in any thread, and I hope the inverse is also true.

I thought we were all a little more mature than that.

Thanks Mike much appreciated, I tend to stick to just the facts, I have ran booth saws and gave my opinion on booth, booth are going to have there own problems, pointing those out shoush not be a bad thing, like I said if I were buying either new model I would want to know the pros and cons, it's a lot of $ to some of guys, maybe not for others.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
no no you run mouth in every stihl thread and you have bad mouthed mtronic computer saws since they came out
you ignore facts when it comes to husky saws or you make excuses for them
i cant help your dealer is one ignorant mother frenchie and seems to me if hes so against the new saws then he might as well go find a job because the mtronic and fuel injected saw are gonna be the now and future
dont act like your so innocent here you are the one came in running mouth without giving proof

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Mike much appreciated, I tend to stick to just the facts, I have ran booth saws and gave my opinion on booth, booth are going to have there own problems, pointing those out shoush not be a bad thing, like I said if I were buying either new model I would want to know the pros and cons, it's a lot of $ to some of guys, maybe not for others.

Facts, and opinions, are two completely different things.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah and you must not drive over the speed limit and always claim all forms of income. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You guys can post 'em til your heart's content. And I'll scratch and sniff with the best of 'em.
But I made the boss a promise

Lol

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll tell ya, that TM guy is very, very talented.

Gets saws to run like you can't believe …

and amazing how good he get's Julian to look in those various outfits … I would not have thought it was possible!
I herd he even ports whoo-skis good too. Lol

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
no no you run mouth in every stihl thread and you have bad mouthed mtronic computer saws since they came out
you ignore facts when it comes to husky saws or you make excuses for them
i cant help your dealer is one ignorant mother frenchie and seems to me if hes so against the new saws then he might as well go find a job because the mtronic and fuel injected saw are gonna be the now and future
dont act like your so innocent here you are the one came in running mouth without giving proof

My Stihl dealer has probably forgot more about saws then you will ever know, his word carries weight around here, he has been servicing saws for 40+ years, if you can't handle.the fact that Stihl saws have issues like every other brand that's on you, I have owned mtronic saws too, and as for you owning 7 of them and having one failure, how would they fail sitting in your vehicle or shelf? Same as my saws, you know full well there are plenty of guys who opted to pay for the carb swap on there 661s due to so many issues. Again FACTS.