High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

ms 462

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
2:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I will leave Dall think his Stihl is all there own design and they came up with it all by thereselves, facts just get in the way, all I hear is loose screws and they fall over, same old BS that doesn't even apply to most of there models, this is a fan boy thread, long as it's positive about Stihl it's ok to post, don't post any negative truths.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Completely not true. But if you feel that way then your taking it all the wrong way.
Besides chainsaws are dumb!

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now back to your regularly scheduled Stihl bashing. [emoji23]

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That they are and Dall and me neither cut for a living, i heat with wood and enjoy working on them, I have a dealer less then 10 min away for Stihl and husky that are booth very good. I only stated there were reports of bottom end issues and control module problems. I figured some might like to know the issues that have been reported so far, if I were paying that kind of $$ for a saw I would like to know of any potential issues on booth sides.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I will leave Dall think his Stihl is all there own design and they came up with it all by thereselves, facts just get in the way, all I hear is loose screws and they fall over, same old BS that doesn't even apply to most of there models, this is a fan boy thread, long as it's positive about Stihl it's ok to post, don't post any negative truths.

That they are and Dall and me neither cut for a living, i heat with wood and enjoy working on them, I have a dealer less then 10 min away for Stihl and husky that are booth very good. I only stated there were reports of bottom end issues and control module problems. I figured some might like to know the issues that have been reported so far, if I were paying that kind of $$ for a saw I would like to know of any potential issues on booth sides.
well maybe that’s how you feel when you are screwing your dealer
Also on the stihl the adjuster is not in the cover it’s on the saw so in reality you don’t need a cover for stihl
How about you just go to the 572 and 550 threads and stay out of this one

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I will post as I see fit in any thread I please, but I will post any negative facts about them as well that I find, if you can't handle the facts that's on you, never PD attention on the adjuster on the 462 though, my dealer hates the mtronic saws, he still tries to sell loggers the 461, says the newer saws aren't reliable enough.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I will post as I see fit in any thread I please, but I will post any negative facts about them as well that I find, if you can't handle the facts that's on you, never PD attention on the adjuster on the 462 though, my dealer hates the mtronic saws, he still tries to sell loggers the 461, says the newer saws aren't reliable enough.
I don’t give 2 *f-words what you or your dealer thinks neither of you have ran a mtronic for very much time
I’m still waiting on you to give links to all the stihl problems you say in every *f-wording post give us that proof or stfu