You gonna get the new Hooskie 550?

redlight066

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This thread should have a link to a coupon for vagasil...

Just saying....

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Isn't there a thread here looking for more advertisers for the site? Companies have to be smart with their advertising dollar. Gotta reach their target audience.........

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Boy, I thought I had an adventure driving my Mustang home through the Blizzard after my last appointment, then I get to this thread and realize the drive home was just nuttin!

I don't want anyone to stop reading or posting, nor do I intend to. However, most of the criticisms I've seen of the 462 are vague and have lacked specificity, and I have not bashed the 572.

This is my 3rd M Tronic saw, and I prefer them, but I also think it is important to understand the M Tronic vulnerabilities. I always let my saws come to idle for a few seconds before I shut them down, and I never try to push the run time when they are low on fuel. I think their ability to instantly adjust to changing conditions like temp and altitude more than make up for these minor inconveniences. Others may disagree.

IMO, the 462 reached a milestone that was a long time in coming. It has more power, less weight, and smoother operation than the beloved 044. It is like when the auto makers finally produced pony cars that could beat their late 60s ICONs. It took a long time, but it finally happened. It is so rewarding because it took decades for both of these events to occur, and I'm glad to finally witness it.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Boy, I thought I had an adventure driving my Mustang home through the Blizzard after my last appointment, then I get to this thread and realize the drive home was just nuttin!

I don't want anyone to stop reading or posting, nor do I intend to. However, most of the criticisms I've seen of the 462 are vague and have lacked specificity, and I have not bashed the 572.

This is my 3rd M Tronic saw, and I prefer them, but I also think it is important to understand the M Tronic vulnerabilities. I always let my saws come to idle for a few seconds before I shut them down, and I never try to push the run time when they are low on fuel. I think their ability to instantly adjust to changing conditions like temp and altitude more than make up for these minor inconveniences. Others may disagree.

IMO, the 462 reached a milestone that was a long time in coming. It has more power, less weight, and smoother operation than the beloved 044. It is like when the auto makers finally produced pony cars that could beat their late 60s ICONs. It took a long time, but it finally happened. It is so rewarding because it took decades for both of these events to occur, and I'm glad to finally witness it.
I have had a total of 7 mtronic saws 261s 661s and the 462 only replaced one fuel solenoid on a Saw I don’t know the history of the usage
They do have a smooth power curve and they like being loaded

treesmith

Tree Hugger/Cutterer
Local time
7:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Depends on when and where … for example, the 427 Ford finished 1,2 and 3 in the 1966 24 hour of Lemans … very tough to beat that accomplishment. I could go on, but I won't.

1966?

Should've taken them to australia, then we could've watched em getting smashed on the mountain by a Morris Mini, they took the first 9 places

:cheer::wave::eusa_dance:

Last edited: