Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
1:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A family friend had a stroke some years back and was a concrete guy by trade. He kept his contractors license currnt the whole time and when he was able to move around good on his own he was told he could work but was limited to making under 10k a year.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sad. They force one into poverty.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Yes it is. But he's a tough o
Hillbilly! Before his stroke I could barely understand a word coming out of his mouth. The stroke slow him down to were I can understand him now lol.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
8:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What's to be afraid of?

Guys who say they'd kick his ass if only he would drive to their house? Say that happens, he sues them and gets more money. He'd love for someone to drive 6hrs to punch him in the face and then brag about it on the internet, that's a guaranteed paycheck.

Or the guys that say they won't contact the authorities because it's pointless/too much of a pain in the ass? He already knows they're not going to do anything about it other than talk about him on the internet. If he was worried about what people said about him he wouldn't be in this situation.
I understand what you're saying Thomas.

Its probleby easy for most of us to give suggestions since most of us hasnt dealt with Jason, ie, not lost money or got our saw molested by him, but it doesnt sound right that Jason can just go away easy without any consequenses

Who knows if Jason are on disability money or not, it may all be a lie from him, and frankly I dont even know how its working in US, all I can say how it work where I live,.

I got a friend who thought he was invisible, he bragged a bit how easy it was to get social welfare and earn money black on the side, someone disliked him and reported him, the social office got enough proof and took him to the court.
He got 1 month prison, lost any right's for social welfare for 2 year, had to pay back all the money he had got, had to pay the tax money he hadnt paid on his black income + extra tax fine on top of it.

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Local time
2:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I understand what you're saying Thomas.

Its probleby easy for most of us to give suggestions since most of us hasnt dealt with Jason, ie, not lost money or got our saw molested by him, but it doesnt sound right that Jason can just go away easy without any consequenses

Who knows if Jason are on disability money or not, it may all be a lie from him, and frankly I dont even know how its working in US, all I can say how it work where I live,.

I got a friend who thought he was invisible, he bragged a bit how easy it was to get social welfare and earn money black on the side, someone disliked him and reported him, the social office got enough proof and took him to the court.
He got 1 month prison, lost any right's for social welfare for 2 year, had to pay back all the money he had got, had to pay the tax money he hadnt paid on his black income + extra tax fine on top of it.

If no one contacts the authorities and is willing to pursue the matter a crime may as well have never been committed. People could sue him in small claims court, but I think they'd have to show up for the hearing and by the time they paid travel expenses to get there it likely would cost them even more than what they already lost on the saw transaction.

Edwad

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If no one contacts the authorities and is willing to pursue the matter a crime may as well have never been committed. People could sue him in small claims court, but I think they'd have to show up for the hearing and by the time they paid travel expenses to get there it likely would cost them even more than what they already lost on the saw transaction.
That really is true. Probably have to be there maybe a few days.

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got this from a buddy that is a big fan of jms

44caf6df3390adf095fe03efcfb563b8.jpg

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I bet there's more of them, let's see...

-déjà vu
-rendez-vous
-je ne sais quoi
-bon apétit
-voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir

I hope I'll never read the last one on a chainsaw forum.
all this French reminded me of a tom and jerry episode the three mouseketeers.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
J ust M any S aws S hit A nd W hipped S hit

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Unless you didn't receive your saw back, and you required a signature at delivery, I think you'll have a hard time proving anything here. Text messages and PM's may help, that I'm not sure of.

If he ported your saw and you don't like it, pretty sure you are SOL.

"Porting" a saw, much like other arbitrary jobs, can be enormously up to interpretation. Much of what makes porting good is opinion, more or less.

One can infer that he did a horrible job on a saw, but can it be proven in a court of law? I doubt it.

So if he says he did what he thought works, then it's not fraudulent.

If my opinion of what will work on a saw differs from yours, can you say I did it wrong and you want your money back? You can, but you won't be found victorious in a court.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good points Al. Unless a judge or someone on a jury is a saw nut, they would have no idea what was being argued.
Would come down to You said, she said.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Unless you didn't receive your saw back, and you required a signature at delivery, I think you'll have a hard time proving anything here. Text messages and PM's may help, that I'm not sure of.

If he ported your saw and you don't like it, pretty sure you are SOL.

"Porting" a saw, much like other arbitrary jobs, can be enormously up to interpretation. Much of what makes porting good is opinion, more or less.

One can infer that he did a horrible job on a saw, but can it be proven in a court of law? I doubt it.

So if he says he did what he thought works, then it's not fraudulent.

If my opinion of what will work on a saw differs from yours, can you say I did it wrong and you want your money back? You can, but you won't be found victorious in a court.

If you paid for new OEM parts and received used aftermarket parts I'd think you'd have a better chance taking that route, rather than arguing about the quality of his work.

It's all semantics, unless someone actually pursues an avenue other than online forums.

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you paid for new OEM parts and received used aftermarket parts I'd think you'd have a better chance taking that route, rather than arguing about the quality of his work.

It's all semantics, unless someone actually pursues an avenue other than online forums.
Couldn't agree with you more Tom. Just pondering the steps by which one could induce maximum legal hurt.