Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
7:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Some moderator will be busy if the thread title gets changed as often as the topic...
About this …….

This thread has turned into the most interesting one here for me.

Started out asking about the 800# elephant named Bill

This allmost family whole community took interest in the elephant

And now everyone is telling stories of long lost early childhood (for some, later for others) memories and we’re all trying to remember our own memories from these stories.

Name it any title you want, put it in any section there is, I like whats happenin here !!!!

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
About this …….

This thread has turned into the most interesting one here for me.

Started out asking about the 800# elephant named Bill

And now everyone is telling stories of long lost early childhood (for some, later for others) memories and we’re all trying to remember our own memories from these stories.

Name it any title you want, put it in any section there is, I like whats happenin here !!!!
Hey, hey, hey, I ain't 800 lbs yet :)

A week ago last Wednesday I had to go in for three different doctors appointments, ultrasound (woo-hoo I am not pregnant) and a ton of lab work. After all the results were in my nice attractive, mature doctor says..........
Bill, you need to lose some weight, stop smoking them stinky cigars, and eat more healthy.
I think "chit tell me something I did not already know, now would like to go out for supper Friday night?"

EFSM

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This reminds me of when 100,000 British school students petitioned the Queen to keep her from selling off Jumbo, their pride and joy elephant, even though he was getting violent. (not that Bill G is violent, or 10' tall)

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This reminds me of when 100,000 British school students petitioned the Queen to keep her from selling off Jumbo, their pride and joy elephant, even though he was getting violent. (not that Bill G is violent, or 10' tall)
Well I am sure as hell am not 10' tall. Heck I never quite got to 6ft and I am shrinking in height and growing in width.

As for violent that is debatable and up for interpretation. I have been known to murder a toilet after some good authentic Mexican food. Awhile back I was working as weld inspector in a forklift plant. We have a very large, hard working, Hispanic population here and many work in the plant. Although selling items at work was technically prohibited they never bothered the Hispanic ladies who sold various food items. The women would take pre-orders on Wednesday and bring the food to you on Friday for your lunch break. They were greasy as heck but folks loved them. We worked 6AM-2:30PM and in weld we took lunch from 12-12:30. The guys would eat and then by 1PM there was a line to the restroom. About 1:30PM our weld manager Mitch, would come by, look at my production/inspection sheets, and say "What the hell Bill, where is everyone.". I would laugh and say "well it is Friday you know, I would check the restroom if you dare."

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Another funny note (at least I see it as funny) regarding me and violence. That is what I was supposedly kicked off another site for. Somehow some did not understand my sarcasm and humor. When folks from other places would start making fun of the US I would post up......."I would recommend you not come here because we like our lead". It was a sarcastic joke but someone must have taken it a serious violent threat. In full disclosure, prior to getting booted I searched out and removed the references. I stopped counting at about 30 of them over a period of a few years :) .

About a day later I got this message...............

You have been banned for the following reason: You CANNOT threaten violence or refer to it. You CANNOT insult members.

Damn some folks do not get sarcasm. :)

Partner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The funny thing is that the "moderator" bans you after one entry / I was accused of not following the rules, so I asked the moderator why he didn't follow the rules 😉 and that was the end of our conversation 🤠

Last edited:

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The funny thing is that the "moderator" bans you after one entry / I was accused of not following the rules, so I asked the moderator why he didn't follow the rules 😉 and that was the end of our conversation 🤠
You and I are both members on another site and you have seen how that gets ran. Over there he wonders why the activity has tanked.
Here we can openly talk about some of the wackiest things and for the most part all get along just fine. That is why it is so enjoyable.

I do have a saw question for you. Was there ever a chain saw manufactured in Poland?

Partner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There were probably 10 different models licensed by Husqvarna, of course. Magnus seems to have a thread about these chainsaws BK3A, PS90, PS190, PS290, PS390, PS490 oraz PS180, Ps280, PS380 i PS480

Last edited:

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What's going on here? No posts for over a day? I think the last few posts have strayed into relevant chainsaw territory and scared everyone away.

I hear there is a whacky ole saw guy that goes by Bill G up in Northwest Illinois that likes pork "n" sheep but has a beef with the turkeys that are too chicken to admit the same. He says those folks are as stubborn as a mule and dumber than a hedge post.