In This Thread: Only the popular and or smart members poast

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
12:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a Toyota pickup fetish no tacomas just the old 4 cyl pickups toughest lil beater truck I've ever been around I've had two I drive one everyday to work to keep the miles off my other truck

DSS

widebody
Local time
1:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
The old school mid 80's to 2000ish yotas are tough little trucks. They'll run til the bed rusts off the frame
They'll run a long time after that, trust me. Pieces fell off them when they were three years old up here :bash:

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got under mine when I bought it with naval jelly rust kill stuff of all sorts and under coated the frame and bottom of the bed that helps

the GOAT

87, k2 40:1
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
If it's true that someone here has the ability to edit another member's posts, that just plain sucks, and I'd like to know just who around here has these privileges.

There has been an acknowledgement of wrong doing regarding the editing of my poasts.
Apparently there is a secret undercover moderator that has gone rogue.
How would you notice nonsense being added to most of these poasts?
I don't know how long this has been going so I can not vouch for the authenticity of my poasts.
I know, right?
Complaining about site moderation?
Yes.

cantgitright

i am Mastermind's other profile
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
There has been an acknowledgement of wrong doing regarding the editing of my poasts.
Apparently there is a secret undercover moderator that has gone rogue.

I don't know how long this has been going so I can not vouch for the authenticity of my poasts.

I know, right?

Yes.
:roto2qtemeto::roto2qtemeto::roto2qtemeto::roto2qtemeto::roto2qtemeto::roto2qtemeto::roto2qtemeto::roto2qtemeto::sisi3::sisi3::sisi3::sisi3: