High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

I guess they didn't have an 880 in stock.

cobey

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's those kind of guys that keep my dad from hiring employees. 100% family operation here.
That is a good deal.
There is at least 2 guys that can't have a normal conversation. ...... They can do a simple job, but painful to talk to

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
12:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
it is sad that ole noodle arms has as much thought process as a round rock.
That does a disservice to said "round rock". At least it's good for chucking, rolling, and lining a fire pit. That dude in the video doesn't appear to be that qualified.

Oh yeah, and the rock is quiet. Score another one for the rock.

species8472

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Few years back I was cutting some wood in the rain (first mistake)... using my foot to hold the wood (second mistake)..... Kari told me "to be careful", I smirked "do you know how long Ive been running saws?'' (third mistake)..... she walked inside. If Im lying Im dying..... within 5 min I came hobbling thru the front door, boot cut, sock soaked in blood (I could feel it).... wood slipped and rolled, saw came out of the log and across the top of my boot. Luckily, when the wood slipped my foot rolled and the vibram sole of the boot slowed the chain. Still chunked my big toe. Drove to the hospital, Stitched. Was told to stay out of a shoe for 6 weeks. Sole provider in my household, so if I aint working.... I aint making. Went back to work... Within 2 days my foot was on fire and I couldn't put weight on it. back to the ER for 4 hours of IVs to fight the infection that was now in my foot. I then took the 6 weeks off. Long story short, with the ER visits and 6 weeks off, I lost a hair over $20,000 bc of my arrogance and stupidity. It was a huge lesson for me. The only good thing that came from that experience, is that I was home for 6 weeks, foot propped up, and I had the Opportunity to really bond with my youngest daughter who was a baby at the time.

That saw is gonna hurt that fella. Hell, he near gets his leg when he starts it.
Cut some trees 3 that fell across road one night at 1am.
rearly windy only way out where i was. 10min job took 2hrs no fun at night.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
12:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
This is apparently his only video. Believe me I looked.
I have very mixed emotions over this latest development, as I find this surprising, disappointing, and a relief, all at the same time.
I was really expecting to see him in a homemade Rap video "spitting some rhymes" under the moniker MC Clueless or Mixmaster *dipstick.............(sigh)..........:(

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Something like these .....
............. only with a chainsaw.

Sorry for the crude language in the first one. Given the circumstance, I think we would all be saying stuff we shouldn't, if it happened to us.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
8:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I found mine, but I am demonstrating in Bermuda shorts - not the best outfit for a saw starting display.

I'll try make another video while at least wearing some work clothes.

I've watched the/my clip a few times and don't see anything wrong with either of my starting procedures, neither drop nor ground starting.