High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

I guess they didn't have an 880 in stock.

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Few years back I was cutting some wood in the rain (first mistake)... using my foot to hold the wood (second mistake)..... Kari told me "to be careful", I smirked "do you know how long Ive been running saws?'' (third mistake)..... she walked inside. If Im lying Im dying..... within 5 min I came hobbling thru the front door, boot cut, sock soaked in blood (I could feel it).... wood slipped and rolled, saw came out of the log and across the top of my boot. Luckily, when the wood slipped my foot rolled and the vibram sole of the boot slowed the chain. Still chunked my big toe. Drove to the hospital, Stitched. Was told to stay out of a shoe for 6 weeks. Sole provider in my household, so if I aint working.... I aint making. Went back to work... Within 2 days my foot was on fire and I couldn't put weight on it. back to the ER for 4 hours of IVs to fight the infection that was now in my foot. I then took the 6 weeks off. Long story short, with the ER visits and 6 weeks off, I lost a hair over $20,000 bc of my arrogance and stupidity. It was a huge lesson for me. The only good thing that came from that experience, is that I was home for 6 weeks, foot propped up, and I had the Opportunity to really bond with my youngest daughter who was a baby at the time.

That saw is gonna hurt that fella. Hell, he near gets his leg when he starts it.

Last edited:

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
2:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
men got to compensate for the little things some buy big lifted lifted trucks others buy big dangerous saws.