Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

rattler

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All this talk about guns got me to thinking might better check for rust any here is a pic of my favorite
93ee257bc3c05f254f5f68ab0f787d7b.jpg

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For the record........there is no such thing as paying your dept to society. But........I did what I did.....and that is all on me.

We are all humans... And that is why forgiveness is a word. Often there just is no possible way to right a wrong. All that can be done is learn and grow from the experience. Most of us will be on both ends of this many times in our lives...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Back to mine and Genius' comments a little while go, and not trying to derail, but it seems the expensive hobbies always wanna jump on my back like a big ol' silverback. If anyone has an interest in telescopes, obviously the bigger the better, and the skies the limit (pun intended) on price. It can get very costly real quick. Eyepieces, some upwards of $200-300 dollars each is the name of the game in this hobby, as well as quality 2x and 3x Barlows. But what you see is incredible. Here's two scopes of mine that'll get it done. Amazing what you can see. First is an Apertura 10" Dobsonian and second pic is an Orion 8" Equatorial mount, Skyview Pro, Go-To computer driven scope with a 14,000 object database.

Hey, come to think of it, not a derail at all...I could lug these big, heavy bastards to the shooting range and use them for spotting scopes to see where rounds are hitting while sighting scopes in. ;)
View attachment 34035
View attachment 34036

Sweet!

And for all these years I've been doing it wrong. I've been using a spotting scopes to look at the moon and other planets.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
11:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We are all humans... And that is why forgiveness is a word. Often there just is no possible way to right a wrong. All that can be done is learn and grow from the experience. Most of us will be on both ends of this many times in our lives...

Thanks for that Dan. I don't have any regrets really. It took every stupid mistake I've ever made to make me the man I am today. Trust me when I say I have a very healthy appreciation for the life I'm living right now.

rattler

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Back to mine and Genius' comments a little while go, and not trying to derail, but it seems the expensive hobbies always wanna jump on my back like a big ol' silverback. If anyone has an interest in telescopes, obviously the bigger the better, and the skies the limit (pun intended) on price. It can get very costly real quick. Eyepieces, some upwards of $200-300 dollars each is the name of the game in this hobby, as well as quality 2x and 3x Barlows. But what you see is incredible. Here's two scopes of mine that'll get it done. Amazing what you can see. First is an Apertura 10" Dobsonian and second pic is an Orion 8" Equatorial mount, Skyview Pro, Go-To computer driven scope with a 14,000 object database.

Hey, come to think of it, not a derail at all...I could lug these big, heavy bastards to the shooting range and use them for spotting scopes to see where rounds are hitting while sighting scopes in. ;)
View attachment 34035
View attachment 34036
That is awesome me likes.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for that Dan. I don't have any regrets really. It took every stupid mistake I've ever made to make me the man I am today. Trust me when I say I have a very healthy appreciation for the life I'm living right now.

Your welcome Randy. I know a lot of people that have done things that they aren't proud of. Myself included. These things do not define the person. It's our journey that defines us. Our gift to society is doing our best to contribute in a healthy honorable way, while being "Human" at times through out this journey.
I have learned that while my critical mind may jump to judgement, I can usually step back and try to understand the person and know that they are doing their best for their immediate circumstances, even if it is "bad".
Helping people overcome addiction may be what has helped me grow the most. A lot of good people do dumb things because of pain....