Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
2:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just settle in. It's all good.
I read somewhere in this train wreck, that some newer members were expecting more build threads on OPE. I think there have been many, but not as much as there used to be. Is it possible to start a new sub-forum titled "Build Threads"? You could post all the links to the build threads in one location. Lock the thread for no posting. Just an idea...

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I read somewhere in this train wreck, that some newer members were expecting more build threads on OPE. I think there have been many, but not as much as there used to be. Is it possible to start a new sub-forum titled "Build Threads"? You could post all the links to the build threads in one location. Lock the thread for no posting. Just an idea...
Great idea really.

I'll see if Steve can add a spot for it.

@exCanuck

We need a way for members to "nominate" a thread for inclusion....

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
8:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not a dig at you in anyway, but there's ample build threads isn't there?
IMHO it's the search function in here. Like @USMC615 at the hangar, it's visible but doesn't really work.
A new member could find build threads using **** siteColonOhpeforumdotcom, but then a new member would have to have the humility to ask about that too.

@exCanuck why is it impossible to type the site address in here without substituted characters?