High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
7:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hopefully we can both use a couple of high velocity fans to at least keep the air moving.
My fans aren't big enough for when the lawn is getting mowed.
We've got a couple 42" fans.... it certainly makes Missouri much less miserable.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No thanks to the useless tv channel, but all 3 of our *s-word put men and our discus queen have made it to the finals in the Olympics...

They only show a bunch of *s-word I don’t care about..

JimBear

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No thanks to the useless tv channel, but all 3 of our *s-word put men and our discus queen have made it to the finals in the Olympics...

They only show a bunch of *s-word I don’t care about..
I believe the 2028 games are in LA. You could go watch in person. You better get your reservations made now though…

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I believe the 2028 games are in LA. You could go watch in person. You better get your reservations made now though…
Pass..

California is one of the 50 states I’ll probably never see. But if I did venture out there, LA would be avoided.

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pass..

California is one of the 50 states I’ll probably never see. But if I did venture out there, LA would be avoided.
I've spent quite a lot of time in northern California, it's unbelievably beautiful......it's absolutely where I'd live if it wasn't governed by evil morons.

The big cities are every bit as bad as you hear they are.....definitely never go there.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pass..

Nearly 60 years since I was in L A remember tar pit "attraction " since they couldn't do any thing else with it they built a wall and walkway so peepsvcould watch bubbles surface sloooowwwwly. Traffic was insane then, it's grown more problematic I bet
Too many aliens in CAL for me

JimBear

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pass..

I saw all of LA I wanted/needed on the ride from the LAX down to San Clemente when I visited. I would like to see northern Cali though.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yusuf from Istanbul garage, gets silver in pistol shooting Olympics. No training, no special gear. Shows up in t-shirt and jeans for competition. Started shooting after arguments with wife(at the time). Focusing
From podium to ex-wife "I want my dog back" talk about uncaring for the competition while shooting near perfect

JimBear

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've spent quite a lot of time in northern California, it's unbelievably beautiful......it's absolutely where I'd live if it wasn't governed by evil morons.

The big cities are every bit as bad as you hear they are.....definitely never go there.
I would like to see northern Cali, apparently my mother’s side of the family had some move out there & settled some area. I was thunking Redding but I will have to ask her. There was a logging museum or something & I think that area got burned out a few years ago.

JimBear

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would like to see northern Cali, apparently my mother’s side of the family had some move out there & settled some area. I was thunking Redding but I will have to ask her. There was a logging museum or something & I think that area got burned out a few years ago.
Welp, I was mistaken. They were in Paradise, CA.

I got the commiefornia part right though.

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
On I-5 Redding is about as far south as you want to be....on the coast highway, just be sure to stop about miles north of Santa Rosa..... the stretch between Monterey and Cambria is very nice, but you can't get there without driving through H*ll on the south, or Sodom on the north.

The Oregon coast is also really nice, if one avoids the tourist-trap larger towns......Seaside, Newport, & Lincoln city mostly, with Seaside being by far the worst.

Wast coast trips are best in the winter, because most of the people go away and other than gobs of incessant rain it's really nice weather.