High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning folks, going to need plenty of coffee today.
Well, I need to get out and clear the overnight batch of snow before it warms up and rains on top of what's already fallen.

Looks like about 7 inches of wet sloppy white stuff here

You lucky dogs can keep all that white stuff up there.

Jetmd

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Smithville, MO..Born in Iowa by the grace of God
Country flag
I see egg, broccoli, purple onion, red pepper, cauliflower, and maybe brisket. Is that a yellow pepper? How did I do?
💯 % correct on all!
Cooked up in Bacon Grease and Green chili infused olive oil.
Good eye Thomas!!

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is the area your in still in a drought.

We have been rather dry for the past 6 months. Until yesterday that is!
We got .60” & .90” in the last 2 weeks, we have been getting rain, snow, slush, drizzle, etc for 2 days now but I don’t believe it has amounted to much.

It has been dry enough & mild enough that most spring field work is done & just waiting to start planting.

I would say that 98% of the anhydrous & dry fertilizer is on already. Some folks have already sprayed their pre-emergent herbicides.

We can use some more precipitation , just not excited about it being snow.

I believe that they are still drier than we are over in Eastern Iowa around the Hoskeys.

Fishnuts2

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got a chance at some vibration and smoke therapy at my Son’s place on Saturday. They had a semi load of cull ties to buck up and split. I could hardly stand straight after running three tanks of mix through the saws.

I also got the old Strunk going and put him in some wood, but it’s so loud the others couldn’t stand on the exhaust side! So a complete package, smoke, vibration, and NOISE🤩.
IMG_2374.jpeg

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here’s a pic of the tractor I picked up Saturday. Got her running better today. Low on fuel and a few filter changes and she’s running better. Slowly fix the ole girl up I hope. Got a few issues I still gotta address. But so far I love the features it has. It’s almost as nimble at my 4010 I had.

Attachments

• IMG_2783.jpeg
    IMG_2783.jpeg
    308.7 KB · Views: 13

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning folks. Listening to the pitter patter of rain this morning with a full mug of the morning nectar ☕.
34f currently (and raining/snow all day forecasted) with temps starting to drop around sunrise to mid 20's for the day and teens overnight. Temps won't do the colder dip till the precips slow or stop.

I'm OK with the precipitation as we need the moistures. And in case Wandy shows up, I'm not moving, expect for maybe going to an estate sale.

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here’s a pic of the tractor I picked up Saturday. Got her running better today. Low on fuel and a few filter changes and she’s running better. Slowly fix the ole girl up I hope. Got a few issues I still gotta address. But so far I love the features it has. It’s almost as nimble at my 4010 I had.
The X series are the nicer ones.
That was a spendy tractor when new.