High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
2:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here’s a pic of the tractor I picked up Saturday. Got her running better today. Low on fuel and a few filter changes and she’s running better. Slowly fix the ole girl up I hope. Got a few issues I still gotta address. But so far I love the features it has. It’s almost as nimble at my 4010 I had.
How many hours on it?

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here’s a pic of the tractor I picked up Saturday. Got her running better today. Low on fuel and a few filter changes and she’s running better. Slowly fix the ole girl up I hope. Got a few issues I still gotta address. But so far I love the features it has. It’s almost as nimble at my 4010 I had.
There are a few of those around here, the folks that have them really seem to like them. The only experience I have with one is an auger tractor.

Most of them around here seem to have front loaders on them.

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It spit some rain off/on yesterday afternoon/evening then turned to steady rain about 8 or so.

I didn’t have my gauge out as it was supposed be in the upper 20’s & only around 30 today.

It’s spitting snow now & everything is ice/slush covered.

Reports of 1.50-1.75” of rain from surrounding areas.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
20240326_122256.jpgThis is an indicator of why VA has me at 100% disability! Has been in here more than 4 years, and just found out I've got a sack of circulated pre 1964 25 cent pieces (90% silver) 14 times face value several years ago. Nice surprize lol
G'day gents

WoodAbuser

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 413513This is an indicator of why VA has me at 100% disability! Has been in here more than 4 years, and just found out I've got a sack of circulated pre 1964 25 cent pieces (90% silver) 14 times face value several years ago. Nice surprize lol
G'day gents
Yes, very nice surprise!

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes, very nice surprise!
Even better. These bought more than 12 years ago. Investment rarities says 2000 coins x $4-4.50 each =$ 8-9k for this treasure found while sorting out my disorganization into goodwill, to auction a or to burn pile. Got more motivation now. No telling what is to be found!

WoodAbuser

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Even better. These bought more than 12 years ago. Investment rarities says 2000 coins x $4-4.50 each =$ 8-9k for this treasure found while sorting out my disorganization into goodwill, to auction a or to burn pile. Got more motivation now. No telling what is to be found!
With the US dollar close to going down you may want to hang onto the silver. It may be just what you need to buy groceries before long.

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 413513This is an indicator of why VA has me at 100% disability! Has been in here more than 4 years, and just found out I've got a sack of circulated pre 1964 25 cent pieces (90% silver) 14 times face value several years ago. Nice surprize lol
G'day gents
I'd definitely be hanging onto those, in today's day and age. Might be one of the few things worth anything, before long. Congrats on the find, Mr. Tony!

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd definitely be hanging onto those, in today's day and age. Might be one of the few things worth anything, before long. Congrats on the find, Mr. Tony!
That's the plan over the years, got 6 to 8 times that value in silver bullion, antique coins and graded silver and gold coins. Accumulation over time doesn't change actual worth over time. It just takes more of less valuable dollars to match it. When the dollar isn't worth more than German marks in 1920 the trade worth is THE THING! My guess

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's the plan over the years, got 6 to 8 times that value in silver bullion, antique coins and graded silver and gold coins. Accumulation over time doesn't change actual worth over time. It just takes more of less valuable dollars to match it. When the dollar isn't worth more than German marks in 1920 the trade worth is THE THING! My guess
I would concur with your guess. It's been money for thousands of years, and will continue to be, when other currency's fail. I'm right there with ya, and have been for the better part of 20 years now.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I remember Gerald Rudolph from Rudolph auction companies who was also a banker at the Seymour bank.
His favorite says no in the middle of an auction was “hey folks, it’s only money, you can always make more!”

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The main difference between the 35 and 40 is about 6" of cutting width isn't it? Options for things like a debarker may be better on the 40 as well.
I would think that the larger size would be a better investment, unless you are looking at it as a stepping stone to getting to the larger mill. Then the 35 may be a good step until you find the deal you want on the larger one.

I tend to wait and save till I can buy the one I really want. When I get in a hurry and get anything less, then I end up regretting it.