High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got good/bad news today. Cancer is an inch or so inside each edge of removed colon section. An inch healthy each end, of 33 (forget name) 7 show cancer, things in area of cancerous colon so bout20%. Primary has set up schedule with gen surgery II for consult. Oncology appointment to talk chemo, then surgery team to look over the healing process. All this month, at least they pay travel. Also appointment with primary next week.
Thank you for the update, will keep you in our prayers.

I am glad to see that all your appointments are grouped together. My sister in laws mother had her appointments & such strung out over 2-1/2 months.

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No rain here, guessers said rain overnight & today. I will try to get Chases last 100 aces of corn in today.

We had frost here at the house the last 2 mornings but no frost at higher elevations. Chases beans look good they were below the ground when the earliest heavy frost came thru. Some of the guys that put beans in around a week or earlier will be doing some replanting.

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
8:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok...

Post vid of track saw..

We have a Makita SP6000J1 plunge track saw with a 118" track. There are some more expensive track saws like Festool but the Makita has lots of power.

SP6000J1_1000x1000.jpg

Then we put down some 2" foam board scraps on the top of some saw horses so you can cut right through without worrying about hitting anything. The track has a rubber grip strip on the bottom so there is no need to clamp it.

Then it gets sent through the table saw to get the other side trimmed.

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
8:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It didn't take that long to get these boards trimmed and cut to length. Most of the time is deciding how to save the most wood out of the slabs.

IMG_2858.jpg

67504735363__FA353C8F-D53C-4526-BFFE-37FEC97D4DC9.jpg
The made some nice raised garden beds, now I need to make more!

IMG_2871.jpg

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You can thank the over inflated housing market.
A friend of mine has an insurance agency; he is not my agent. I called and asked him if rates were going up. His words, "Yep, major increase. Unprecedented!" He said he was calling clients and warning them; he told me he had 3 appointments with clients the next day to discuss it. I told him, "At least you give them a lube before they get bent over..."

We are getting it from all angles; it is everything from gas, groceries, property taxes, real estate, lumber, etc....