High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

I saw a lot

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
2:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, spent part of the day in the E.R. Hard chest pains again. 2 nitroglycerin and it quit.
Don’t know what caused it.
Yes, take care of yourself. Best friend was prepping to get a replacement valve, arteries looked good, but passed away unexpectedly yesterday morning with no real warning. Please make sure they check everything that can be checked.

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
looks like we're going to get a bunch of rain in the next 36 hours...... according to the guys that tell lies.....

I was just looking at that on the NWS site. Are you building an arc also down there ?

I hope you fellas don’t get any severe stuff.

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes, take care of yourself. Best friend was prepping to get a replacement valve, arteries looked good, but passed away unexpectedly yesterday morning with no real warning. Please make sure they check everything that can be checked.

Sorry about your loss.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning Steve, looks like we're going to get a bunch of rain in the next 36 hours...... according to the guys that tell lies.....

Any progress on your house rebuild?
Got the check for the house last week and sent to the mortgage company to hold in escrow. Signed contract with the builder (local company). Set up things so builder and mortgage can communicate with each other. Builder gets about 25% at a time pending progress inspections each time. But it looks like it will be this fall before we get to go home again.

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got the check for the house last week and sent to the mortgage company to hold in escrow. Signed contract with the builder (local company). Set up things so builder and mortgage can communicate with each other. Builder gets about 25% at a time pending progress inspections each time. But it looks like it will be this fall before we get to go home again.
A little bit of a wait, but at least you have an idea now and things are still progressing. That's worth something in my book. Glad things are still going good.

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did you coat those poles with anything where the dirt is gonna touch them?
Nope, you think I should've?

They used cedar logs on that old barn we've been rebuilding, and most of em are still pretty good after 105 years in the dirt, so I figured maybe it'd be okay....idk...

I make sure there's no sapwood on my posts below ground level, because I know that stuff doesn't last long at all.