High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening yall
Well finally got the road, trees, brush all cleared for my lady for her double wide trailer now the fun work starts remodeling the inside and outside
Just not enough hrs in the day
A buddy of mine, I've seen once Inna while for 30 years, did work for a woman. He thought it a good long term relationship. Place to stay, warm bedmate, good eats and so on. Once the redo of a Lotta stuff was done he got a "don't let the door hit you in the ass as you get the hell out of my life!" That's Morena year ago. He's still grumpy bout it
Good luck

Bryan Newton

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A buddy of mine, I've seen once Inna while for 30 years, did work for a woman. He thought it a good long term relationship. Place to stay, warm bedmate, good eats and so on. Once the redo of a Lotta stuff was done he got a "don't let the door hit you in the ass as you get the hell out of my life!" That's Morena year ago. He's still grumpy bout it
Good luck
Well when this project started we where just freinds but its more then that now

JimBear

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Probably a good chance he's running Stihl oil.
Orange bottle at 50:1, I ran that for years & had no issues. I figured he was running that silver bottle Ultra crap they are peddling.

I am only speculating here: I am thinking that it sits idling for too long or he is not running it long enough under load to heat things up & burn that crap out.

Once I got that screen cleaned up, it popped right off & seemed to have nice acceleration & plenty of power (for a 170).