High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
5:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 365095

Little smokies stir fried with onions and jalapeños...

Outstanding...
Do you de-seed the jalapenos before cooking? Last time I fried jalapenos (with the seed) I thought I was going to die; one breath of the exhaust and I thought I was in a gas chamber; coughing a lung, eyes watering, runny nose. I was frying them for hamburgers...

Also, what kind of pot is that?

WoodAbuser

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do you de-seed the jalapenos before cooking? Last time I fried jalapenos (with the seed) I thought I was going to die; one breath of the exhaust and I thought I was in a gas chamber; coughing a lung, eyes watering, runny nose. I was frying them for hamburgers...

Once when I was in Arizona at a Mexican Eatery I got one of those seeds stuck in my throat. Thot I was gonna die. It was crazy. Sweat was running down my face. Nose was running non stop. You get the idea. Please don't do this at home folks! ☠️

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Yes.. I gut them..

It’s some big assed pan Lisa got me..

Non stick stone something... works great cuz its so big.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good afternoon!
Went out and cut down 4 little trees that were in the way. Put about half a tank through the 346 getting them down and small enough to handle. That is a fun little saw.
Great saws...

The stump broke one I got from Doug I wouldn’t sell for anything..

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Look like the pioneer woman stuff.
pot