High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

BrettL

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning y'all. Picked up 2 MS251s . One with a bad clutch and one with no compression. Also got a 390 and an 011. 390 has a "scorched" piston. I haven't looked at it yet. Too bad theres no oil pumps available for that 011. I think this makes 3 or 4 that i have now. The saws are piling up! I've spent the last 2 months at icu and now at rehab with my dad. My mom and brother and I are working in shifts so there's always someone there with my dad.

WoodAbuser

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning y'all. Picked up 2 MS251s . One with a bad clutch and one with no compression. Also got a 390 and an 011. 390 has a "scorched" piston. I haven't looked at it yet. Too bad theres no oil pumps available for that 011. I think this makes 3 or 4 that i have now. The saws are piling up! I've spent the last 2 months at icu and now at rehab with my dad. My mom and brother and I are working in shifts so there's always someone there with my dad.
I have gotten parts for my 011's from these folks:

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Went to Dad's today and did some cutting for him. His neighbour has a pasture of oaks that were taken down in a tornado 3 years ago. The bark is all rotted, but the wood is good solid stuff.
My 390 got a workout. Burned 2 tanks getting this one bucked up. The 28" bar didn't make it through any of the larger ones.
20230218_122839.jpg

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Back to the house today. Both sons are helping box up stuff. Hopefully we’ll get it finished today. I’m thinking the reconstruction is going to start soon because the contractor has turned in his estimate to do the job to the adjuster.
$168k. Geez, I bought it new almost 38 years ago for 36k and it’s nothing special. Just an 1100 sq ft three bedroom ranch cracker box. No basement.
Thank goodness our policy is above that amount.
Everybody, please make sure your insurance policy rebuilding amount is high enough to cover rebuilding your place.

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Back to the house today. Both sons are helping box up stuff. Hopefully we’ll get it finished today. I’m thinking the reconstruction is going to start soon because the contractor has turned in his estimate to do the job to the adjuster.
$168k. Geez, I bought it new almost 38 years ago for 36k and it’s nothing special. Just an 1100 sq ft three bedroom ranch cracker box. No basement.
Everybody, please make sure your insurance policy rebuilding amount is high enough to cover rebuilding your place.

Man, that seems crazy high to me.... but in this insane world it's probably about right, I suppose.

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is why we ended up buying instead of building (last year).
As ridiculous as the house prices were, it was still cheaper than building, plus we did not have to wait for construction.
I am glad they are taking care of you and Goldie!

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is why we ended up buying instead of building (last year).
As ridiculous as the house prices were, it was still cheaper than building, plus we did not have to wait for construction.
I am glad they are taking care of you and Goldie!
Levi’s gonna build..
Materials will relax here shortly. Interest rates will harpoon the housing market eventually, but with demand as high as it is right now, may take a bit.
For everyone out there sitting on a mortgage in the 3.5-4.5 percent range, you’re looking pretty smart right now.

Lurch

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any of you folks care to offer up an ID, FHC seems to think it’s a Kentucky Coffee Tree. The pod in my hand looks like the ones in the top of the tree

Catalpa, Black Locust & Kentucky Coffee are about the only long pods like that. Does it flower in the spring?

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag