High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s snowing pretty good here & the wind is gusting to 30mph. I will start shoveling when the snow stops. It’s supposed to be in the 40’s over the weekend into the start of next week, it will be a sloppy miserable mess…

View attachment 365053

That's exactly what we got. I'm guessing you're getting the same storm, since it was heading NE from here. Ours is already starting to melt fast. Driveway and sidewalks are already dry. Those country roads are going to be a disaster though, for a bit.

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You know gtg’s aren’t just for chainsaws, shovels travel well also…

Now that's funny! Lol

I cheated.......my uncle is out of town for some cancer treatment, so I went and scooped his back deck and sidewalks, but I used his snowblower for his driveway. Then I used it on mine and now I think I'm ruined. Man, that thing sure sped things up and was ripping through over 2 foot drifts like nothing.

WoodAbuser

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now that's funny! Lol

I cheated.......my uncle is out of town for some cancer treatment, so I went and scooped his back deck and sidewalks, but I used his snowblower for his driveway. Then I used it on mine and now I think I'm ruined. Man, that thing sure sped things up and was ripping through over 2 foot drifts like nothing.
Yup u made the mistake of touching it. I try not to touch anything at the gun shop, cause if I do it ends up at my house.

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yup u made the mistake of touching it. I try not to touch anything at the gun shop, cause if I do it ends up at my house.

I can relate to that as well!

Yeah, and I knew I would too. He's been chomping at the bit for someone to use it, since he got diagnosed right after he got it and has only got to use it once. So I wanted to accommodate him. I even told him, "man this is going to make me end up with a snowblower now" and he told me I better not buy one and should just keep using his.

My family is the epitome of the old saying..............."You can always tell a German, but you can't tell them much." :)

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's exactly what we got. I'm guessing you're getting the same storm, since it was heading NE from here. Ours is already starting to melt fast. Driveway and sidewalks are already dry. Those country roads are going to be a disaster though, for a bit.
No melting here, headed to around 5* here tonight with high around 30* tomorrow then temps start climbing the soup will follow.

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know some of ya don't get out of this sub forum and some may not have seen it if they do, but @exCanuck just made it so we have a "dark mode" of the site, for those of us who don't care for the bright white coloring. If any are interested, here's how to do it.

There's a button, bottom left corner of the page that says "default style". Click that, then click "shades of blue" in the pop up and it will make it all darker shades of blue.

Gullet

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know some of ya don't get out of this sub forum and some may not have seen it if they do, but @exCanuck just made it so we have a "dark mode" of the site, for those of us who don't care for the bright white coloring. If any are interested, here's how to do it.

There's a button, bottom left corner of the page that says "default style". Click that, then click "shades of blue" in the pop up and it will make it all darker shades of blue.
A little glitch I have notified him of is...
you cant view your old PM's in dark mode.
I'm thinking about sueing for my money back over it!

Seriously tho, Im digging the dark mode.

WoodAbuser

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Thanks, much easier on the eyes. 😎