High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Bryan Newton

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anybody working on getting a fun older saw up and running?

I got several I need to get running but I helping my lady friends dad biuld I drivewasy about 3/4 mile long and a pad for her trailer house thru trees and brush and my skidsteer went down yesterday and so did her dad's backhoe and dozer and we got 2 weeks to get this done

WoodAbuser

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got several I need to get running but I helping my lady friends dad biuld I drivewasy about 3/4 mile long and a pad for her trailer house thru trees and brush and my skidsteer went down yesterday and so did her dad's backhoe and dozer and we got 2 weeks to get this done
Sounds like a project. Hope all the equipment is back up and running soon.

sawnami

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anybody working on getting a fun older saw up and running?
I just finished this Homelite Super 77 gear drive. Steve (Workshop) bird dogged it for me. It was an extremely low use saw. I sharpened the chain for the first time. It came with a NOS spare bar, chain, points, condensers, box of air filters, and can of Homelite gear oil.

Sent from my LE2117 using Tapatalk

WoodAbuser

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just finished this Homelite Super 77 gear drive. Steve (Workshop) bird dogged it for me. It was an extremely low use saw. I sharpened the chain for the first time. It came with a NOS spare bar, chain, points, condensers, box of air filters, and can of Homelite gear oil.

Sweeeeeet!

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Whatta beaut. That is the shortest bar it will pull isn't it?