High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got anyone in mind [emoji2955]

Sent from the Hoskey Hills
Gents forum just told me I'm not gonna be able to access this place at the end of February. There are instructions that are over my pay grade (mental/memory) type of things to be able to do/remember what needs doing. Requested paper validation from VA yesterday so I can get disabled vet plates for this tacoma

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gents forum just told me I'm not gonna be able to access this place at the end of February. There are instructions that are over my pay grade (mental/memory) type of things to be able to do/remember what needs doing. Requested paper validation from VA yesterday so I can get disabled vet plates for this tacoma

2 step verification stuff is a pain, for a forum especially. If you want any help with it (it's basically just an app) let me know and I can help ya.

I stay logged in. So you shouldn't have to mess with it very often at all, unless you get logged out, or choose to log out.

I do it on important things, but to have to do it here is kinda silly. I would think someone will superior tech knowledge (more than me) could come up with something better, I'd think. But, this is probably easiest for them.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
2 step verification stuff is a pain, for a forum especially. If you want any help with it (it's basically just an app) let me know and I can help ya.

I stay logged in. So you shouldn't have to mess with it very often at all, unless you get logged out, or choose to log out.

I do it on important things, but to have to do it here is kinda silly. I would think someone will superior tech knowledge (more than me) could come up with something better, I'd think. But, this is probably easiest for them.
Thanks... going on 51 years (4-16-1972) of bruised brain I'm familiar with limitations beyond me. I don't have online access to VA due to similar requirements to be recognized. appreciative I am tho

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks... going on 51 years (4-16-1972) of bruised brain I'm familiar with limitations beyond me. I don't have online access to VA due to similar requirements to be recognized. appreciative I am tho

No worries.......sorry. Just wanted to offer help if possible. Take care.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 363506

Finally pulled the trigger on all new plumbing..

Had a company come in and replace every inch of plumbing in the house with PEX...

No more mix of PVC/CPVC/and copper..

matt did they use all push fittings? What did they get you for it?

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

They have been having some accounts hijacked then the scammers are using those accounts to “sell saws/scam” people with members accounts. At least that was my understanding of why they are going this route.

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
did they use all push fittings?

Do they still stretch/expand that pex then push the fitting in & put another pex ring over it ? We installed some like that & some with brass rings for clamping.

Matt’s looks like just push in, back pressure seal or am I an idiot and not looking at it correctly ? I have never seen that in pex but it’s been years since I put it in. I guess if it works for airlines it would work for water

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 363506

Finally pulled the trigger on all new plumbing..

Had a company come in and replace every inch of plumbing in the house with PEX...

No more mix of PVC/CPVC/and copper..
I could have saved you some money and did that for you. Except every time you flushed the toilet, the shower would come on; and every time you got a drink of water, the toilet would flush; and every time you turned the shower on, the outdoor faucet would open up. You would eventually figure it out

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do they still stretch/expand that pex then push the fitting in & put another pex ring over it ? We installed some like that & some with brass rings for clamping.

Matt’s looks like just push in, back pressure seal or am I an idiot and not looking at it correctly ? I have never seen that in pex but it’s been years since I put it in. I guess if it works for airlines it would work for water
My friend is a plumber, and pex is all they (or at least he) uses now.